3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Nytrok

Jun 3, 2021
Dude, let me tell you a little secret: saves actually work.
The main problem is that new content is also added in the first days of the game.
I'll explain:
For example, in the new update there is a task with Alice, but the quest with Lisa was added in the first days of the game, which is why your saving will not allow you to get new content with Lisa.
So, you need to use any save from the previous version (0.05). When the render appears with the text that the old saves are not working, click the Back button on the screen.
P.S.
In version 0.05, Max was supposed to visit Mia's house, but the developer got sick and now it will only appear in version 0.07. About the middle of Chapter 1.
This information means that throughout the development of Rebuild, each update receives a certain addition: continuation of the story + new quests and events at the beginning of the game.
makes no sense, explain btter pls

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
makes no sense, explain btter pls
Easy.. older saves can get broken with updates. "not work properly on a newer version of the game"
as new stuff is added to the game, you can get softlock "not able to complete task", script errors, as there might be changes to variable names, new variable names etc.
And all this can be a issue.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
How to improve stealth to level two somebody help me
Need to start into the household chores task, I think you need to complete 2-3 weeks (might depend on your stealth score) then I think it runs on rails from there, you get to spy on Ann and your stealth goes to Level 2

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Well, if they start 5 at the same time, there might be one ready somewhere around 2034.
Well we have 3-4 Another Story rebuild, In Space, Ren'Py - Remake Story and depending if Glamour counts Kates Story.

Not 100% convinced any will finish till I see it myself

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
This game sux till it has no content (at least) update/month!
/me still mad at Alexey bout that. Bad, bad, bad.

PS: It must not always be a bunch of fancy great GB of picturesque pr0n to bond with followers, wink wink.
An improvement here and there, some bug fixes there and here we go. But no...
Hrhr. (sarc.)

Last edited:

Dobbysocks

Oct 3, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get Alice to not ware panties? i have gotten her to not ware a bra and to smoke topless.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to get Alice to not ware panties? i have gotten her to not ware a bra and to smoke topless.
Catch her smoking the harvest again and switch to panties (might have to scroll the dialog down for it) Then have fun trying to get her jeans off during foot massage :)

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
i hate these fantasy sessions ( be it fap fantasies or dreams) and please never i repeat NEVER add Freckles or pimples or else skin imperfections to this game.
i hate games with those and refuse to support them or play them.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
i hate these fantasy sessions ( be it fap fantasies or dreams) and please never i repeat NEVER add Freckles or pimples or else skin imperfections to this game.
i hate games with those and refuse to support them or play them.
I'm sure the dev will be very saddened to hear that.

Dec 30, 2022
It doesn't matter if this game is original or other productions, every aspect of the shithole draws you in, sooner or later you will be here

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
It doesn't ever actually show up in-game, except for when trying to remove jeans during massage and she goes, "No, no, no, no." The only time that they are off, are under the jeans.

Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
I played Big Brother for the first time and I liked it very much, all tasks were well described when I stopped with the mouse arrow on the task.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
As you know, the player's choices or not paying attention to the characters and events related to them have results and consequences during the game.

Your lack of access to the option you mentioned is because you chose to expose Alice the morning after the night Alice smoked in her room and she was punished by Ann . because of that, you have missed and will miss several opportunities in the game.

Be careful with your choices in the game.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I played Big Brother for the first time and I liked it very much, all tasks were well described when I stopped with the mouse arrow on the task.
Well, note that there are events that are not in the game notebook and are hidden events in the game.
Also, some combination of some choices and events can have a slightly different result in the game, and their details are not in the notebook, and the players discover them by themselves.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes