VN Ren'Py Big Brother Erotic Novel [Pilot - Part 1] [Krugger]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Lexao

Aug 26, 2020
Lol they could have released a lot of content so that people would see that this is not just another abandoned game in the future. But as usual, the developer thinks about how to fill his pockets faster

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252

Lizzard_Of_Blades

Mar 8, 2018
I'm not against BigBrother spin-offs or remakes in general. Actually I'm always hoping for one that offers great improvement.

In this case however, your description sucks. You just sum up the plot of BigBrother (more or less) and pretend anyone on here wouldn't know that already. This is NOT a new story. Instead you should tell us what is different and special about your remake in particular.
Also, cut that landlady/tenant bullshit, those are the least sexy names you could choose. (Seriously who came up with that in the first place?) If you don't dare to call it incest then either don't make an incest game or simply say (step-)mother/sister/whatever and hint that one can change the terms at the start, or give a really good explanation why non relatives live together like family.

To be fair I didn't play it yet, so I can't critisize your game, just the presentation of it.

Hagbard

Jun 9, 2018
In my opinion, Big Brother was one of the best games ever created. And everything gets even better when it's developed in Python, like these new versions. Dear developer, don't be put off by the criticism. Continue with your work as you see fit. Make the game's story your way. I will be following your game. And who knows, maybe one day I will also have the skills to develop my own version.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue3252 and Hybris

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Is this another NTR brother saga? It seems like it! View attachment 3853697
This is from the dev patreon (Link: ). Personally i was going to ask about the ntr but is a big brother... So good bye and good luck!.
Thanks for asking the uncomfortable question, as far as I can see it is another game that tries to milk a cow that long ago stopped having fresh milk, now, regarding what he says in his patreon I can say: If a dev gives fuzzy answers to direct and simple questions it means that they have no idea what he is going to do or he is going to put that content but wants to fool the naive to get as much money as he can before they notice that it is another meaningless ntr.

In short, the idea is VERY burnt out, the dev doesn't intend to do anything new (copy of copy), and the end is going to stick ntr in to attract people (like all the previous ones), to end up abandoned in 2 months.

This is just a straight SKIP.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blue3252 and ebuzz

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well, there is a universal fix that is most effective on several thread-titles.
NTR-Haters, NTR-Lovers, BB-Clone Haters can live without contention of such and at Not Charge.... ACT NOW!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ebuzz

Nov 27, 2020
I'm not against BigBrother spin-offs or remakes in general. Actually I'm always hoping for one that offers great improvement.

In this case however, your description sucks. You just sum up the plot of BigBrother (more or less) and pretend anyone on here wouldn't know that already. This is NOT a new story. Instead you should tell us what is different and special about your remake in particular.
Also, cut that landlady/tenant bullshit, those are the least sexy names you could choose. (Seriously who came up with that in the first place?) If you don't dare to call it incest then either don't make an incest game or simply say (step-)mother/sister/whatever and hint that one can change the terms at the start, or give a really good explanation why non relatives live together like family.

To be fair I didn't play it yet, so I can't critisize your game, just the presentation of it.
landlady/landlord is patreon anti incest work around.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
oh for fucks sake... are we hollywood now? are the only things that pop up are remakes, re-imaginings and such? place your bets on when this one will be dead after being milked. i am gonna bet "2 seasons" with a bundle of micro, one line updates after 3 "large" updates after this one.

*i am not a "BB hate", but damn i am tired of seeing remakes pop up to milk for awhile and than be abandoned, just to pop up again.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
These games need a constant 'necrophilia' tag...
i think the word you are looking for is "Necromancy" or "Necro-ed". necrophillia means you are fucking or attracted to corpses.... actually nvm i guess that kinda does apply here since BB keeps dying and coming back :lepew:

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
landlady/landlord is patreon anti incest work around.
Landlady/Landlord is bullshit if you want incest make it incest if you want to stay away from it then dont use it. You can make that the MC parents died and MC living now with his mom's/dad's bestfriend problem solved rather than the nonsense landlady/landlord bullshit. If they can't do it they should be not allowed to make VN

Reactions: Lizzard_Of_Blades
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes