VN Ren'Py Big Brother Erotic Novel [Pilot - Part 1] [Krugger]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I'm a really huge fan of this game, Ann is simply the best mom in the world.
Well, I wish I had the opportunity to see the ending of this game at least once, because I've seen the beginning too many times...

wiwem71072

Nov 25, 2019
This game wouldn't be so bad if it had a music and someone translated the horrible writing into actual english.
The sisters look hot at least.

Incarnis

Aug 17, 2022
Can't someone do something truly original with Big Brother, like alternate universe proper?? Take the same concept with totally new characters with new personality types and dichotomies, why tell the same story over and over with a minor tweak?

Gwiffin

Jan 9, 2024
I understand people saying "Oh another one BB" and honestly I started laughing, yes, I took it as a joke and I don't have to be upset about it. I don't want to have to answer one by one, so it's better to get straight to the point.

If you don't like BB, that's okay, but there are many people who still like it and always want to look for new stories, new narratives, new developments. I was already planning to create this game two years ago, but I was waiting for DS's decision since unfortunately he had to abandon his project for personal, financial reasons and many other things. I respected his decision deadline, since I couldn't create a BB/Glamour as he was developing his project, as soon as his project ended, it took me 6 months to start mine and even then it still took me a while to organize all. There are other developments, but I have been developing my story, my project for over a year. I could have started creating my own game, as I was already encouraged to do so.
I thought about creating College Sucks,
View attachment 3853952
this game would work a little better in point-n-click/sandbox, but I don't have much experience with programming so, as I have already developed BB's story, I just need to render, program and that's it.

As for the people who beat me with NTR, I had already commented that I would not put Eric in the game because of the Patreon rules, as I said, this game will not be identical to the old BB, I already said, I am developing the story, so, the game is short, just download it, waste your 30 minutes reading the dialogues and that's it, give your opinion. I won't be upset if you didn't like it, but maybe play the game first. This game is a combination of BB and Glamor and will have 4 or 5 seasons. I'm still organizing things, I had problems where I lost a good part of my content, I had to redo it, I'm still having to organize things, I didn't launch this game yesterday or today, but I think that due to all this repercussion I would have to face the reality. I did this for myself, no one would need to share this so that in the end many would say "ANOTHER ONE!" "I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT! STOP IT!"
NTR isn't basically what you think, in fact even I'm a little confused, for example, what would that basically be? there will be a female character who will have a boyfriend so if the MC gets involved with this girl, would it be NTR? Okay, I'm being stupid, No, I've already thought of everything, so there won't be that thing about Eric coming to the house and doing whatever he wants, but what I had said is that Ann will have a small appointment with a coworker, nothing more than that, it's to add a little spice to the story and I can guarantee that it won't generate hatred among you (people who follow the game).
So.. farewell! Peace!
Mf said "appointment" HAHAHA, grow some balls and say it.

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
No, not really.
Creepy perv MC, a shit ton of grind, lot of teasing, slow progress (at least with the sister), visuals were good for the time...but that's it.
I really don't get it why they still make clones of that game...not that they ever make much progress, i don't think a single one of these clones ever made it beyond the original content (and taking more time to copy the story, than the original did)...
Here is my opinion on this whole thing as a bystander who never played a single one of these,I'd say the reason why these games never go past the original content is because no one actually is making any new renders and just using what was in the original and by the time they get to having to make new renders they say fuck it and leave because they know fuck all about making renders(3d modeling and all the rest that goes into making renders).

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Can't someone do something truly original with Big Brother, like alternate universe proper?? Take the same concept with totally new characters with new personality types and dichotomies, why tell the same story over and over with a minor tweak?
Well. If you want different.... There's Big Brother In Space. That might be a bit different. Don't know. I gave up after the third one.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Need to add something different that will changed it from all the other conversions, maybe try and add another genre, you got a whole host of them to choose from, maybe some furry love for Lisa.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrboom90
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote