VN Ren'Py Big Brother Erotic Novel [Pilot - Part 1] [Krugger]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
what the hell....you Big Brother fans where not happy enough with killing Glamour....now you have to pop up every year a new Big Brother remaster/remake ...Kate Rulzz Max sux

carrickfelix

Feb 19, 2019
at this point someone needs to actually get a story finished with these characters so it can stop being dragged back out again for another go around

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Well, suggestion for the forum moderators, April 1st, all games will have images replaced by big brothers.

I recall a member with similar nickname as dev posting some "develempment process" images from I think Dark Silver game?
Can't say I've faith, but godspeed
Not me, I'm the one who was creating small scripts but everything was published in the post only. Just go to glamour hub and search for my name and go to the last pages, I never wrote "development in progress", that's not me.

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
To be honest, my brain initially read the title as "Big Brother Eric's Novel.
The winning spinoff formula would be bad boy Eric as player character who cucks soyface Max.

Skinnyfat Max was never credible domming his landlady who is same height as him and heavier. His arms literally look like pool noodles.

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I'll stop there , instead of beating that dead horse . I'll just say this . After so many versions that goes or went nowhere ... it would convince more people , if from the get go , it was meaty and had lot of content . Instilling more confidence in the project . Maybe it does , others will comment on that , but that's not the impression a "pilot part 1 " gives off . I'm sure it's a lot of work , but that's the situation a flurry of failed/stagnant remakes of the game created .

Anyway good luck !
It's true, the sequel to this game was destroyed because of this, many tried to recreate BB and they all did the same thing, following exactly in the footsteps of the DS. The game was abandoned in version 0.013, so how could they continue when everything was just a copy? say, same dialogues, same events, etc.
Here I am just smiling and laughing while reading, because anyone who followed me knows that I was building the entire narrative, I didn't have the means at the time to have a good PC and I waited for DS's decision whether he would abandon Glamor or not, I didn't. I wanted to design my game knowing that with his, like, I would be getting in the way. Everyone thinks as they like and everyone is open to criticizing, I will never get angry, I see this and understand people "HAHAHA ANOTHER ONE! GET LOST!"
Everyone will make criticisms, everyone will laugh at you, everyone will step on you, see how many new games are released and have almost no support, I've seen good games being abandoned, anyone like me created a new game (not being BB or another existing game) would be abandoned in the same way.
See the game What a Legend!, I didn't think this game would be "abandoned", it happened, I believe the dev is working but it's already two years old. People here think however they want, giving an opinion or criticizing is up to people. I didn't play this game yesterday, or today, the pilot version is just an introduction version, of knowledge, I know there are some grammatical errors, I know there are a lot of bad renders, but I had done it many months ago, I used a bad PC, I didn't have much time to knowing lighting, I say this without fear, I know a lot about DAZ, a lot, so, as I was very late I did things a little in a hurry in addition to the problems I had. I don't want to use this as an excuse and I'm not going to respond to everyone, I'm not going to explain things either, no one is forced to like it. I'm not saying this to you, but in general.

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Another example I cite, I wouldn't die of rage if I created a remaster of DMD, or if someone made a fan made of Lucky Mark or even Milfy City. I know there are a lot of people who are irritated by this, but guys, I've seen very good games being abandoned, I really liked this game, VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Demon Boy [v0.42] [EroMersive] | F95zone I really liked this game, I saw potential but unfortunately it was abandoned. I'm not saying such things to try to please or minimize, criticize, mock, I think it's cool, I laugh, but saying "ooh this guy wants to put NTR... huuur duur", guys, not that.
Peace!✌

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Another example I cite, I wouldn't die of rage if I created a remaster of DMD, or if someone made a fan made of Lucky Mark or even Milfy City. I know there are a lot of people who are irritated by this, but guys, I've seen very good games being abandoned, I really liked this game, VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Demon Boy [v0.42] [EroMersive] | F95zone I really liked this game, I saw potential but unfortunately it was abandoned. I'm not saying such things to try to please or minimize, criticize, mock, I think it's cool, I laugh, but saying "ooh this guy wants to put NTR... huuur duur", guys, not that.
Peace!✌
Are you going to kill Eric in the end and let Max bang Lisa like there is no tomorrow?

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Are you going to kill Eric in the end and let Max bang Lisa like there is no tomorrow?
Good question,
I decided not to include Eric in the story. Why? It doesn't make sense for me to create a "good" Eric or an Eric who gets kicked out the way you've seen in other BB. Eric is like a wolf, a deceitful guy, he's not a nice guy, I was thinking about two types of script for the character, there are contents that I cannot place, so I decided not to include him, firstly, just because of the repercussions, people already disapprove of the character, secondly, the character is not good.

Don't judge but ok, you can judge but these renders were at the time when I was using a really bad PC, a third generation i5 with a 750ti. 8gb ram 1066mhz (the 750ti barely worked)
EricVicky.png ericfriends.png
eric.png eric2.png
ericfuckingalice.jpg lustfor.png alice.rough-anal.png

Judge if you want, I tried to work miracles with the PC I had. These are renders from a year ago.

So, I highly doubt that many would see Eric, a little... Why create a good Eric? or a romantic guy who just wants to live to old age with Ann? c'mon, that's why nowadays many series and films are getting bad, there are scenes that people can't bear to watch, so if I don't want to create the Eric that EVERYONE knows, it won't do any good if I include it in the game, what's the point? will it be removed? does not make sense.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes