VN Ren'Py Big Brother Erotic Novel [Pilot - Part 1] [Krugger]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
my advise for dev if your going to copy what went before-too many are doing it,said to Aleksey90 that if you are going to remake it-dont bother,we dont need it-space copy more of same but in space.quite simple bring something new-if you play original maybe you get a hint :) (y)

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I understand people saying "Oh another one BB" and honestly I started laughing, yes, I took it as a joke and I don't have to be upset about it. I don't want to have to answer one by one, so it's better to get straight to the point.

If you don't like BB, that's okay, but there are many people who still like it and always want to look for new stories, new narratives, new developments.
I'll stop there , instead of beating that dead horse . I'll just say this . After so many versions that goes or went nowhere ... it would convince more people , if from the get go , it was meaty and had lot of content . Instilling more confidence in the project . Maybe it does , others will comment on that , but that's not the impression a "pilot part 1 " gives off . I'm sure it's a lot of work , but that's the situation a flurry of failed/stagnant remakes of the game created .

Anyway good luck !

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
That's the problem.
I sort of understood the couple remakes of Urban Demons because that was an interesting concept that started out decent but Big Brother was always mediocre. I don't know why this has half a dozen remakes/reimaginings for such a cookie-cutter premise.
Because devs hope it covers the nostalgic feeling from 2017 and gets people to support. But they forget one thing. The OG was financially successful, because there were not that many VN back then. And especially not that many devs to create them. The truth is, nowadays there are at least half a dozen devs each few days with their "new and never before seen" story and ideas, that we in reality see then for the 100th time, because they hope to make the quick bucks. But if we remember back then, the today successful devs made also little to no money back in the days, but they sticked to it. Or gathered a hugh amount of naiive idiots around them to fight for them and milk them (I'm especially looking at a certain person who refers to himself as a weirdly coloured cat).

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
BB and Star Wars are competing at this point as to whom becomes the most milked of.
star wars obviously because yet again same story told over only on global scale,i do find it strange though that a dev/modder and please understand i love your work that with your skills why not make your own game rather than extend another game.hopefully soon :) :love: :love:(y)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Because devs hope it covers the nostalgic feeling from 2017 and gets people to support. But they forget one thing. The OG was financially successful, because there were not that many VN back then. And especially not that many devs to create them. The truth is, nowadays there are at least half a dozen devs each few days with their "new and never before seen" story and ideas, that we in reality see then for the 100th time, because they hope to make the quick bucks. But if we remember back then, the today successful devs made also little to no money back in the days, but they sticked to it. Or gathered a hugh amount of naiive idiots around them to fight for them and milk them (I'm especially looking at a certain person who refers to himself as a weirdly coloured cat).
trouble is all the remakes-follow what we have seen,so why would we bother,sad really

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Yet another Big Brother game. Using the same models as the others. How long until this one gets abandoned, too? I give it a year. Tops.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
and English isn't the dev's 4th language.
Ehhhh..
I got what you wrote about the other BB 'game' .
But dev's English has nothing to do with the sandbox , grind , boring pics in the lot of the 'franchise'?
I'm no native English speaker either.
And?
Keep to the matter please?

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
The more Engrish , the better.
For all you language nazi's , also English should be forbidden worldwide and replaced by Esperanto.
Maybe the world would look better , more peacefull when we understand each other.
No more nagging......

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote