VN Ren'Py Big Brother Erotic Novel [Pilot - Part 1] [Krugger]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
My story is not copied, I was being targeted. I always tell people to play if they want, I will never force anyone.
Please reread the third sentence. In my books the only negative so far is this is yet another version of the same TITLE and primary actors. I have not even unzipped the file yet, so I have not said anything negative about your story, because I do not know it yet. Yet at the same time, Champinon's comment is valid as well. You obviously have the hardware to produce high quality CG (I also have a RTX3060), and your art from the previews seems solid, so why not create a new story with new characters and actors?

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
Wait a minute, you can say that the renders are not to your taste, you can say that the story and script didn't please you, you can say that the renpy interface is amateurish, but say that I make lame excuses? I don't think you have the slightest idea what you're talking about, really. I invested 1500 dollars from my own pocket to buy a new PC, as my old one was from 2010, third generation CPU and a GTX 750Ti with 8gb of 1033mhz ram, and if you take a look, I haven't even withdrawn a dime from patreon, now, let's talk about those lame excuses you accuse. I have an RTX 3060, do you know how many cuda cores it has? I take about 10 or 20 minutes to do a scene, that's why sometimes I have to recreate the scene because sometimes I notice an error, so, I didn't play this game yesterday or last week, I made it a few months ago and had problems, now, if you think that's a lame excuse, ok , who am I to tell you the truth, right? My Patreon is public, in addition, the game was published here for security reasons, as anyone who has followed me for a long time knows what was happening.

If I was making the BB for many years, I wouldn't have a $850 PC, don't you think? with a better GPU, a 3070 is twice as many cudas as a 3060, a 3080 has triple the number, a 3090 isn't even worth mentioning, but I'm not going to use that lame excuse, furthermore, the game is a VN, that is, I need to work on several scenes for the game to proceed, I could use my time to learn how to create sandbox games and make the audience spend 4 hours clicking forward in time or keep doing the eternal grind, but is that an excuse? let's not use lame excuses, okay? Sometimes it's difficult, everyone has health problems, I have back pain, leg pain and eye pain, as well as having low blood pressure, which I've been in an accident for many years because of this, I slept in the bathroom and got stitches at the hospital, but why am I telling you this?
Simply rate the game 1 star and move on, but saying I use lame excuses? just don't follow the game and here's your 2 cents change.

I might be missing something but I think you misunderstood his post.
It read to me like he was saying you should go for it because none of the other developers working on it were making progress.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Somebody should do a count on how many it is by now.
I want to say ... 5. Although, can't tell for sure because there's one (or two) that make me think, "Wait, is this the same one as that other one? I don't know because they all seem identical to the original except for the space one."

Shit. I don't think I even saw in this one's premise or dev notes about it NOT being an original game. That's next level.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Please just don't put fucking NTR on this one.
:unsure:Yea ... that's what I'm saying.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. But you'd think one dev would not have it in the game to actually make it different from the original. And yet, all I've seen is a focus on developing it first. So you're going to say something is different from the original, not make it different at all, be really vague about what makes it different, then focus on a niche path that was already in the original game but make it unavoidable this time.

Like, what? What kind of half-assed plan is that?

Bashee

Jul 21, 2024
Possibly a family patch will be made in the future and as for the criticisms, you are not obliged to play. F95zone has many good games, including other versions of Big Brother that you can play and enjoy and at no point is the dev trying to please everyone.
Just thanks and goodbye.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes