VN Ren'Py Big Brother Erotic Novel [Pilot - Part 1] [Krugger]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Trikus

May 31, 2020
After 5 minutes it is clear that English isn't the developer's first language. I'd recommend the developer gets a proof reader. Your sentences are close enough to understand, but need a little help.

Reactions: Someone402

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Everyone and their mother is making one of these. Was the original game that good?
It wasn't that good. It had potential to be good though. but the dev wasn't very good. There was tons of bugs, Not enough happened in it, it was too slow. Too many routes with little content, then he stopped made a new game. I think people just loved what it could have been. If everyone who made remakes to this game got together and made something together, we'd probably have something amazing.
That's my opinion anyway.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Everyone and their mother is making one of these. Was the original game that good?
No, not really.
Creepy perv MC, a shit ton of grind, lot of teasing, slow progress (at least with the sister), visuals were good for the time...but that's it.
I really don't get it why they still make clones of that game...not that they ever make much progress, i don't think a single one of these clones ever made it beyond the original content (and taking more time to copy the story, than the original did)...

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote