VN Ren'Py Big Brother Erotic Novel [Pilot - Part 1] [Krugger]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Every time I see another Big Brother game, I have to try it. Mostly from the curiosity alone. Just to see if any dev does anything different or more interesting than the original.

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Is this the fifth or sixth one? I might have forgotten about one or two... :unsure:
(And all of them are from the same country. Not that I have any problems with them, but it's strange.)

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Can we finally move on from this old abandoned game? It's really not THIS great that it needs a thousand fan-remakes. At this point this is just sad.

To be honest neither the models nor the story was that great that it should garner this much attention.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
They only way I could release a game with this name is if that game is at least half completed with 5000 renders, not a initial release with 300 renders, people will never support that.

Reactions: Akabakka

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Yet again another one? I've now literally lost count. Big Brother The Milking until it's Dry. :LOL:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well at least this is the first (to my knowledge) dev to make this a VN instead of that crappy grind sandbox mechanic other big brother versions foolishly tried copying. Maybe this will actually finish because it's not featuring grind and sandbox...we'll see

Reactions: Family Fun
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote