VN Ren'Py Big Brother Erotic Novel [Pilot - Part 1] [Krugger]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
here we go another BB VN wtf is so fascinating about that freaking VN if you get rid of Eric the antagonist fuck it wouldnt be that bad and the sandbox shit too and the actual thing getting completed

Reactions: Beast Within

Npc-77

Jul 10, 2020
all the other developers who release their versions of "big brother", having learned about this, decided that they need to work harder and finish their projects earlier, while the game is still relevant...)))

CrownsT

Aug 13, 2017
Everyone and their mother is making one of these. Was the original game that good?
In that time, it is really a good game, but it wasn't an amazing game or anything like that, it's just the most of the games was kinda bad. And from the good ones it is the only one to not finished.

• Sad
Reactions: omocik

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You play as Max, a classic character loved and hated by many who lives with his two roommates and his landlady.
Ann is the house's landlady. She receives a great job offer that will change her life and that of her tenants.
This way, she will be financing a house since her new job pays very well.
Alice recently graduated high school.
She and Lisa, who also studies a lot, are studying hard to get into the best colleges in her country.
What do you want to know about Max?
He messed up at his old school, but what happened after all? We're all going to figure it all out.
The game will feature a lot of intrigue, feelings, and passion, in addition to many secrets and mysteries covered in each season.​
This overview instilled a lot of intrigue, feelings, and passion in me, but then I realized it was a Big Brother game, and I threw up in the toilet. :ROFLMAO:

Oh well!!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote