Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
Hi papersand, will you share the higher resolution render of these awesome images if you have them with you?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I would still have to sift through each image to see if I missed any. I'm not that bored.
Yeah me neither :) , but does help from time to time if you are looking for something specific tho you got lots of them already so for those few if any i wouldn't bother also :) .

papersand

May 4, 2017
Hi papersand, will you share the higher resolution render of these awesome images if you have them with you?
What exactly the res you want? 1920x1080 is the best my GPU can (which already posted) but I'll try to increase it to 2560x1440 if you need the better version

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Spider max continues..

Lisa: Kyaa! What is that?!
spidermax3.jpg

Lisa: Let me go, why are you doing this to me?
spidermax4.jpg

Hope you like the series. :)

PS) Celtic1138, funfiction and bubbas - thank you so much for the great assets to play with.. (And also for the great renders as well) ;)

papersand

May 4, 2017
Not gonna lie, the fan art thread has more or less killed my interest in playing dev versions of this game.
Glad to hear :) The fan art thread for me is more like an expressions of my disappointment from the game (no offence DS, the game is at good point right now but I think you should do better. If these guys can do awesome stuff you might want to do it as well right? peace out ;))

Reactions: misterday

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Spider max continues..

Lisa: Kyaa! What is that?!
View attachment 26706

Lisa: Let me go, why are you doing this to me?
View attachment 26707

Hope you like the series. :)

PS) Celtic1138, funfiction and bubbas - thank you so much for the great assets to play with.. (And also for the great renders as well) ;)
I like were this is going!:p
Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakob Muller

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
What exactly the res you want? 1920x1080 is the best my GPU can (which already posted) but I'll try to increase it to 2560x1440 if you need the better version
1920 is the perfect resolution. I'm just gonna use it for my mod. But I can only download the 1600x900 resolution or is there any other way to get the original?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
1920 is the perfect resolution. I'm just gonna use it for my mod. But I can only download the 1600x900 resolution or is there any other way to get the original?
I use gimp 2.6 to scale, then encrypt with image tool v0.3.1.0

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
I use gimp 2.6 to scale, then encrypt with image tool v0.3.1.0
If I can't get the original that will be the only way I guess. I would like to retain their original quality not if I can help it. Thanks for the suggestion chancer.

Last edited:

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
And another one. Enjoy!

View attachment 26438
I need to comment on this... over all it is good but watch the limits and posing of joints. Mom's right hand and right thumb are in such extreme positions I wonder if the joints are dislocated or broken. In addition the right index finger looks really odd; specifically carpel 1 looks like it has a high (>10) positive value and right index 1 has a large negative number (< -20). This can only happen if limits have been turned off.

Personally I'd zero out the hand pose, make sure limits are on and re-pose.

Sep 2, 2017
Not gonna lie, the fan art thread has more or less killed my interest in playing dev versions of this game.
Not just the art itself, but the concepts behind them. The little stories the renders are based off are excellent most of the time, and make more sense to me than some of the stuff in the actual game.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes