Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Haha I didn't have much choice because I am quite new in 3d and I don't have any assets for spiderwebs.
Why don't we just consider it as an erotic version of the spiderweb?

I am glad that you guys liked my renders.
perfect occasion tu fulfill my request about rope bondage wink wink

Reactions: Mobum

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Haha I didn't have much choice because I am quite new in 3d and I don't have any assets for spiderwebs.
Why don't we just consider it as an erotic version of the spiderweb?

I am glad that you guys liked my renders.
That is smth that will help you.
Just download the official and free IRay shaders from nvidia as discribed in the documentation and install those two files here after that.

With these collections you can alternate nearly every material surface to your needs.

p.S.: the subscription at nvidia may be mandatory, but you didn't need to purchase any product. Jus download the free shader presets.

Reactions: Krull and Mobum

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Here comes the spider-max series again..

Max: Oh, you wonder why? Mom told me that spanking doesn't work for you. That is why I am doing this.
spidermax5.jpg

Lisa: What happened to you, Max? You've changed!
spidermax6.jpg

Max: You want the story, Lisa? Okay.. We have plenty of time...
spidermax7.jpg

Max: I was searching for a spider this morning (as usual), and I got bitten by one of them. I can use this super-power since then.
spidermax8.jpg

Will be followed up by weekend probably..

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
That is smth that will help you.
Just download the official and free IRay shaders from nvidia as discribed in the documentation and install those two files here after that.

With these collections you can alternate nearly every material surface to your needs.

p.S.: the subscription at nvidia may be mandatory, but you didn't need to purchase any product. Jus download the free shader presets.
Thanks! I will download and try them soon.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017

Max: Oh, you wonder why? Mom told me that spanking doesn't work for you. That is why I am doing this.
View attachment 26732

View attachment 26733

View attachment 26734

Max: I was searching for a spider this morning (as usual), and I got bitten by one of them. I can use this super-power since then.
View attachment 26735

yes ! thanks a lot !

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017

View attachment 26732

View attachment 26733

View attachment 26734

View attachment 26735

WoW! Don't tell me that is BDSM ! haha

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017

But I have to be registraded or not?

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I need to comment on this... over all it is good but watch the limits and posing of joints. Mom's right hand and right thumb are in such extreme positions I wonder if the joints are dislocated or broken. In addition the right index finger looks really odd; specifically carpel 1 looks like it has a high (>10) positive value and right index 1 has a large negative number (< -20). This can only happen if limits have been turned off.

Personally I'd zero out the hand pose, make sure limits are on and re-pose.
I actually chopped off the tip of one of the fingers:).

Anyway, Here's the thing... The limits are all on and I can move my own hand in that exact position (you need to get yourself some better thumbs;))... Her wrist is down and the index finger is supposed to be slightly flexed against her leg.

That having been said, if it looks odd to you, it looks odd. So here is a version that takes the harshness out of the hand pose and fixes the missing finger tip.

Ann and Max Sleep 7.jpg

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Great!
Did you read that about the grey shimmer of the hair some posts before?
If you don't find it ask @celtic1138 about.
I found it and now I understand why Max's hair is a bit silvery. I thought he got old by too much ejaculation... :)
(But I will leave it as it was in the series for consistancy)

Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: Max Headroom

Speed_Hen

Aug 1, 2017

View attachment 26732

View attachment 26733

View attachment 26734

View attachment 26735

A lot better than the last Spider-Ham movie :FeelsGoodMan:

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
ann_teasing.jpg
Once again max is dreaming of his mom !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Since @DarkSilver gave me a big collection of swimsuits, i wanna try something different today.

- No! You can't enter this time.

- I will give you a little show tonight, if you behave.

- ...Maybe. ;)
I have used some materials of you 2 to make this! Don't you mind? I should have asked fist but I'm sorry

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I had a 660 but because it only had 2 GB IRay would never make use of it. Replaced it with a 1060 with 6 GB.

I’ll do a scene for you this evening.
i thought of a 1060 for my next upgrade, seems like a good middle between price and processor power.

Reactions: Andarilho
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes