Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Another question: Since this is the BB Fan Art thread, does it mean that only renders are allowed?
Maybe i could write some fanfic about it and to prevent a wall of text will post the first 100-200
words and offer a download link for reading the rest?
Would that be OK?
How about an on own thread for this kind of stuff?

Reactions: FunFiction

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Then we would need a thread for every Kind of FanArt. No, let the writers do their thing.
Yes but this thread is almost clean with pure rendering and rendering stuff and @NoesisAndNoema made also a own thread for his conversion project (also a kind of fan-art) at the end to keep this thread clean for rendering and hold btw the replies to his stuff together not mixed to a mess with picture replies.
So why not a own thread for this fanfic?

Reactions: Darkaura

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Yes but this thread is almost clean with pure rendering and rendering stuff and @NoesisAndNoema made also a own thread for his conversion project (also a kind of fan-art) at the end to keep this thread clean for rendering and hold btw the replies to his stuff together not mixed to a mess with picture replies.
So why not a own thread for this fanfic?
true, this thread is already over 100 pages long. A standalone thread would be more clean

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
true, this thread is already over 100 pages long. A standalone thread would be more clean
That was what I meant. If someone looks for your fanfic he will never find it in this mass of pictures and rendering posts and their replies. When you post something like that it will be covered within a week maybe two.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Great!
Did you read that about the grey shimmer of the hair some posts before?
If you don't find it ask @celtic1138 about.
I tend to darken Max's hair a bit (not quite as much as Alice), but often in the game that grey highlight is quite light so you need to be careful not to make his hair too black.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
That was what I meant. If someone looks for your fanfic he will never find it in this mass of pictures and rendering posts and their replies. When you post something like that it will be covered within a week maybe two.
sooo, i have to ask an admin about opening a thread?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes