Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I need to comment on this... over all it is good but watch the limits and posing of joints. Mom's right hand and right thumb are in such extreme positions I wonder if the joints are dislocated or broken. In addition the right index finger looks really odd; specifically carpel 1 looks like it has a high (>10) positive value and right index 1 has a large negative number (< -20). This can only happen if limits have been turned off.

Personally I'd zero out the hand pose, make sure limits are on and re-pose.
I tend to zero the Rotations section of the body parts and then avoid that section if possible and instead use only the Pose Controls section which has sliders like "fingers grasp" and "fingers fist" that will move multiple joints together in a more natural looking way. Then I fine tune individual joints with small amounts of Rotation.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
i thought of a 1060 for my next upgrade, seems like a good middle between price and processor power.
I have a 1060 6gb, but my proc. is a five years old phenom + 12gb DDR3, it took me 3.5h to make my last render (quality set to 1.5, 98%, 10k+ iterations). i_i

Last edited:

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
I have a 1060, but my proc. is a five years old phenom + 12gb DDR3, it took me 3.5h to make my last render (quality set to 1.5, 98%, 10k+ iterations). i_i
i´ve read on some threads that the power of the GPU is more important than the CPU. AFAIR there are two versions of the 1060: One with 3 gigs and another with 6 gigs. Investing in the proper card can make a serious difference, right?

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017

papersand

May 4, 2017
Not bad! But this is probably a kind of misunderstanding what "below" means. x'D
Let's try again: left hand in front of the belly below the cloth of the pants in the pants in the pussy. ;)
Ah sorry for that You only say briefly before :coldsweat: Thanks for the suggestion but I prefer that one ;)

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Another question: Since this is the BB Fan Art thread, does it mean that only renders are allowed?
Maybe i could write some fanfic about it and to prevent a wall of text will post the first 100-200
words and offer a download link for reading the rest?
Would that be OK?

Reactions: Lurkman2k15

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Another question: Since this is the BB Fan Art thread, does it mean that only renders are allowed?
Maybe i could write some fanfic about it and to prevent a wall of text will post the first 100-200
words and offer a download link for reading the rest?
Would that be OK?
Sure you can write if you like just don't forget when ppl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes