Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Part 3 of Episode 2..

Eric: I will get you for this! Spider-Max or whatever.. I think my erection is gone forever because of you!
Max: Hey.. I lost my ass-virginity to you and you say mean words to me? (wink)
(Eric shuts the door and leave..)
eric19.jpg

Max: Hmm Lisa. You have a knack for getting in trouble..
Lisa: You have a knack for messing me around.. I think I have a super-pervert stalker..
Max: I was in the neighborhood...
eric20.jpg

Max: Since Eric is gone, why don't we have some fun together?
Lisa: .....mmmnnng...
eric21.jpg

Lisa: What are you doing? I feel too much open.. It's too embarrassing...
Max: I want to see more of you...
eric22.jpg

Max: I am going to do it in your pussy.. Is it okay with you?
eric23.jpg

Lisa: I am a bit afraid.. so please be gentle...
eric24.jpg

Last edited:

indusfre

Jul 21, 2017
So you guys are saying Eric is short, but I don't know how much to scale him by. Did anyone figure out how tall he should be?
A few days ago we discussed figures somehow getting scaled to 120%. I just caught a pose from "Cozy Bedroom" by Polish that did it to Lisa. It was quite blatant because she's supposed to be 92%. Fixed it and back to work I go.
How would I check the scaling on characters? Would I just select the root and check Scale under Posing > General?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So you guys are saying Eric is short, but I don't know how much to scale him by. Did anyone figure out how tall he should be?

How would I check the scaling on characters? Would I just select the root and check Scale under Posing > General?
When you see him and mom sitting on the couch in the lounge there about the same hight.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
This is some good stuff right there, you just have to practice the wording a little bit, it sounds too funny for something serious :D
English is not my native language, so I also thought people might feel uncomfortable with the line.. But this series is not supposed to be serious at all so it is okay with me.. ;) There was some improvement in learning Daz during the past few months but not in learning English...:FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Lotex and crugh2112

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
English is not my native language, so I also thought people might feel uncomfortable with the line.. But this series is not supposed to be serious at all so it is okay with me.. ;) There was some improvement in learning Daz during the past few months but not in learning English...:FeelsBadMan:
I understand that, english isn't my native tongue either and sometimes it's hard to say what you want to say, I didn't mean to offend you. I just meant that the wording doesn't exactly meet the needs. The wording should be a little more sensual, sexy if you know what I mean ;)
Other than that the pics are good and if you like it this way that's fine, just wanted to give some feedback. :)

Reactions: Darkaura

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks, I just did her from memory, haven't played BB in a while, I'll correct my model :)
She ends up as Kelly from Intimate Relations with lighter than brown eyes. I think Daz needs to get building many, many new models! Your creation was wonderful to behold. Fine crossover!

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I understand that, english isn't my native tongue either and sometimes it's hard to say what you want to say, I didn't mean to offend you. I just meant that the wording doesn't exactly meet the needs. The wording should be a little more sensual, sexy if you know what I mean ;)
Other than that the pics are good and if you like it this way that's fine, just wanted to give some feedback. :)
Not offended at all. :) I always am glad to see the comments and feedbacks.. But I am just trying to make jokes in the Spider-Max series, not making it serious one..
I am thinking of making more serious & erotic fanpics next time. (After this series)

Reactions: bobby.bobby2

indusfre

Jul 21, 2017
empty room.png char test.png
Testing out rendering blank scenes and showing characters on top of it. I think it looks decent and could be good if done right. It would depend on application. I'd likely keep full sex scenes apart of the scene but small character renders for conversations is really nice.

Oct 9, 2017
Part 3 of Episode 2..

Eric: I will get you for this! Spider-Max or whatever.. I think my erection is gone forever because of you!
Max: Hey.. I lost my ass-virginity to you and you say mean words to me? (wink)
(Eric shuts the door and leave..)
View attachment 44032

Max: Hmm Lisa. You have a knack for getting in trouble..
Lisa: You have a knack for messing me around.. I think I have a super-pervert stalker..
Max: I was in the neighborhood...
View attachment 44033

Max: Since Eric is gone, why don't we have some fun together?
Lisa: .....mmmnnng...
View attachment 44034

Lisa: What are you doing? I feel too much open.. It's too embarrassing...
Max: I want to see more of you...
View attachment 44035

Max: I am going to do it in your pussy.. Is it okay with you?
View attachment 44036

Lisa: I am a bit afraid.. so please be gentle...
View attachment 44037
AHahha can't stop laughing cuz of Anal Virginity of Max:tf::tf::tf::tf::tf:

:tf: i thought the meaning of TF was *THE FU*K but i was wrong it was *TROLL FACE x'Dx'Dx'D

Oct 9, 2017
She ends up as Kelly from Intimate Relations with lighter than brown eyes. I think Daz needs to get building many, many new models! Your creation was wonderful to behold. Fine crossover!
Right .. and Kelly(IR) is Became BOLDER now x'Dx'D:tf:

Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 44050 View attachment 44049
Testing out rendering blank scenes and showing characters on top of it. I think it looks decent and could be good if done right. It would depend on application. I'd likely keep full sex scenes apart of the scene but small character renders for conversations is really nice.
woah !! are you making a PARODY were MAx only the man of the house with the Cross-over D from Dmd and with the help of Little Spider?? :test2::test2::test2::test2::test2::tf:

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes