Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I just tried my first light settings an different other stuff. I notices some interesting changes. The options are a lot of stuff. Can anyone give me a little help, please? I am working on Moms Room sets and wonder what would be settings that come close to the original stuff from DS and the Render-Heros from this Forum :) . That would help me a lot to start understanding the setting options. Thanks in forward.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
This would be an excellent add-on to the massage route, set perhaps after the 1st movie.

Diamond mod anyone?
this set is so great! i really would like to see his cock sliding in her ass... that would be a nice extra for an later event after doing this massage many times ... first mom is shocked an pushes him back an later agrees or maybe provokes it! Just an idea :)

bjc1030

Jul 12, 2017
I love all of the fan art you guys have been posting.
I have tried to use daz to make my own fan art but its a bit complicated for me.
So continue to do it for me please. :)

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah I've done some scenes and it always looks better if you place the character into the scene. I was playing around because I could use the overlayed characters with multiple backgrounds. Reusability while still looking good was the main goal.

Do you mean having the characters be invisible but the shadows of the characters still rendered? I don't think it is possible but someone better than me would know. I think it would look odd as well.

If you just mean rendering the scene without characters, and then rendering the characters posed inside of it without the scene, then I'm not sure either. I don't know how to make the shadows appear onto the scene without the scene objects being there.
100 pages back I posted a render of the five female main characters in the pool. My PC doesn't have enough RAM to prepare the textures of five characters plus the living room / kitchen interior which is visible through the window plus the outside area including the pool and the villa exterior, especially when the NGV7 genitalia seems to take 2 GB of RAM per pussy as it sets up the render (even if the render itself takes place on GPU). I ended up doing two renders. One had the pool and the women but no building and no background at all, which becomes transparent for the PNG. The other had the background and the pool but no women. Camera angles and lighting stayed exactly the same. The overlay worked fine, but there was just one flaw: it had no reflection of the girls in the window.

View attachment 21718

indusfre

Jul 21, 2017
100 pages back I posted a render of the five female main characters in the pool. My PC doesn't have enough RAM to prepare the textures of five characters plus the living room / kitchen interior which is visible through the window plus the outside area including the pool and the villa exterior, especially when the NGV7 genitalia seems to take 2 GB of RAM per pussy as it sets up the render (even if the render itself takes place on GPU). I ended up doing two renders. One had the pool and the women but no building and no background at all, which becomes transparent for the PNG. The other had the background and the pool but no women. Camera angles and lighting stayed exactly the same. The overlay worked fine, but there was just one flaw: it had no reflection of the girls in the window.

View attachment 21718
This could work with overlays if you added the object they are casting a shadow on to into it, as long as it lines up perfectly. Good idea.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
This could work with overlays if you added the object they are casting a shadow on to into it, as long as it lines up perfectly. Good idea.
Yes, objects (whether visible in the scene or not) that cast shadows onto the scene or receive shadows from foreground objects would have to be included in the foreground render.

Some visual novel games show an empty room in the background and overlay the characters in standing poses in the foreground. The same character poses are reused regardless of the room. That style is more common when the game art consists of drawings rather than 3D rendering.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Lisa: Hurry up, Max. You're taking too long and Mom will be coming out of the bathroom any second!
Max: Sorry!
Ann catches 1.png
Dun dun dun!
Ann catches 2.png
Ann: OH MY GOD!
Ann catches 3.png
Ann: (rant rant rant rant)
Ann catches 4.png
(ranting intensifies)
Ann catches 4b.png
Lisa: Oh, cut the crap, Mom.
Ann: WHAT?
Lisa: I know all about the handjobs you've given Max and lately you've started giving him blowjobs too!
Ann catches 4c.png
Ann: What? How —
Lisa: And you've been staring at Max's dick from the moment you walked in here.
Ann catches 4d.png
Ann: I —
Lisa: Face it Mom, you're as horny as we are. Grab her, Max! Down on the floor, Mom! And lose the towel!
Ann catches 6.png
Ann: Let go of me!
Lisa: Max, put something in her mouth to shut her up until she calms down!
Ann catches 7.png
Max: I have just the thing for that!
Ann: GLRMFOGRGOGRGLOG
Ann catches 8.png
Lisa: Okay Max you can stop, I need her undivided attention for this.
Max: Pay attention, Mom.
Lisa: I've been waiting a long time for this.
Ann catches 9.png
Ann: Lisa, what are you —
Lisa: *lick*
Ann catches 10.png
Ann: SQUEEEE!
Ann catches 11.png

I'm not sure where it goes from here. Max is going to fuck one or both of them, I guess.

HarryZX

Jun 5, 2017
The best you can do is render the background and then use it as a background image for your render. That way you don't have to composite it in Photoshop. But shadows etc. aren't going to be right. I did this in my very early renders, and DS used to do it when he started out on the game. You'll spot it in some of the early scenes.
Well, this way is good for reduce the time of render but shadows... Somewhere in this thread I see the plugin that remove unused (invisible in render) poligons/vertex etc from scene but now i cant't find it. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Darkaura

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
Well, this way is good for reduce the time of render but shadows... Somewhere in this thread I see the plugin that remove unused (invisible in render) poligons/vertex etc from scene but now i cant't find it. Any suggestions?
You may speak about "scene optimizer"

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017

Is that what you mean?

Reactions: HarryZX

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
I've updated my previous post to fix some issues (Destiny2 is not local multi :) and the second picture was not with correct size).

Alex & Max playing game (FIFA).
Will girls let the boys quiet and just go to the kitchen looking for a sandwich, or will they disturb them ? :)

And please forgive me for my poor english. I'll put some dialog but only to set a context. If you think you could enhance the dialog, you can send me by PM, I'll update the post accordingly

Alex : Hey Max, hurry up, start the console, the girls are now busy, we have finally a quiet time, let's play and kick some ass !
BB_Playing_games_001.png

Kyla : Oh Lisa, look, boys are playing a game. Let's see if we are more sexy than their game.
BB_Playing_games_002b.png

Lisa : No way they resist, I know both of them ;-)
BB_Playing_games_003.png

Kyla : hey guys, what about our new clothes ?
Alex : damn, don't you see we're busy ?
BB_Playing_games_004.png

Max : seriously Lisa, I'm not in mood today. For once we spent a good time with Alex !
BB_Playing_games_005.png

Lisa : not in a mood, really ? Look ! my big boy is already hard like a roc
BB_Playing_games_006.png

Kyla : and mine is more like a mollusk, I have to figure it out !
BB_Playing_games_007.png

Max & Alex : ok, girls, you got us ! We abandonned
BB_Playing_games_008.png

Max : fuck Lisa, I'm so happy you learned about feet job. It's so good to see you that way... Kyla, you seems quite good at it too.
Alex : right, where girls did you learn that ?
BB_Playing_games_009.png

Lisa : are you still hard guys ? Girls kiss is sexy enough to stop playing your game ?
BB_Playing_games_011.png

Max : WTF Alex ! Kyla has so huge boobs, it looks like my mom's !
Alex : I don't know yet for your mom's but yes, they are soft and huge.
BB_Playing_games_012.png

Kyla : Girl kiss is fine but now, as you promised, I really want Max big tool in my mouth.
Lisa : not a issue, it's a long time I didn't taste to Alex one
BB_Playing_games_013.png

Alex : yeah Lisa, take it deep, as much as you do for your own brother.
Max : oh Kyla, you're a good pervert one, I like it.
BB_Playing_games_014.png

To be continued...

Last edited:

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Here are some more pics from my set.
Just started to redo the complete set of 30+ images with some lights and shaders. If they are done i will share it here.
The whole idea i follow is to tell "untold stories" happend in this family without disturbing the original plot.

This set tells about how kira is seducing mom and raise her corruption. Ann is giving allready blowjobs to max but didn't fuck with him yet. Kira is taking care of her needs and Ann admits to herself, that she want to get fucked by max.

If this set is done i will share it here with a lot of dialogs to tell the story came from my dirty mind :)
I have allready some more ideas for another "untold story" set focusing on Kira and Ann.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes