Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
With Eric gone, Ann lost her job, and fell on hard times. Bills started piling up, and she just couldn't pay them. Kira, helpful as ever, reveals to Ann what she does for a living. Desperate for cash, Ann goes to work with Kira. $1000 for her casting couch appearance, is a start, but it's a drop in the bucket compared to what she needs to keep the bank from foreclosing.
Lucky for her, Kira tells the producer about Ann's bondage fetish, and he offers her a lot of money to be in his next kink production.

Apr 8, 2017
You know, this thread is only for posting Big Brother fan related images ;) If you want to know someting abot creating pm me, maybe I can help you
thanks, but no thanks.. :)

i dont have the skills, and THE PATIENCE in doing those.

i'll leave it to yah..

those message are not intended for you anyway.. my apologies f ur offended.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Lisa failed so many classes this semester, she runs the risk of getting held back a year, or worse, expelled. Her only chance of passing, is if some of her teachers are willing to let her make-up those grades with extracurricular activities, and special tutoring sessions. Thank goodness, Max has been teaching her how to please a man, that should satisfy her male teachers.
But how will she ever pass Ms Dykenberg's women's studies... the horror.... being fisted by that hambeast... poor Lisa won't be able to sit for a week.

perception

Aug 9, 2016
You can pretty much use your renders to mod the game with more interactions. It's pretty much spot on (or even better since some 'original' renders lately have been crap).

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
I'm curious : How do you add / create genitals in Daz Studio ? It's not the kind of information we can find on Youtube ;)

K

Kedub

Can you tell me which models and environment was used here??

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017

But you ned to read all post because first one is mistaken
I did try to keep the first post updated though.
Go ahead and PM me what you think is still wrong and I'll incorporate it in my next edit.
The asset ID thread is a group effort and some mistakes can creep in, but together we can maybe assemble the correct set of assets in the end. Results like those in this thread are exactly what I had in mind when I started it. ;)

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
Great job Fun! Would make a few myself but I have other renders to be doing.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Anybody else get the idea that this same concept could be used to improve the game. If it was desired, with creators and modders, anything from creating new scenes to extending current scenes could be done. I'm shocked to see the render quality on par with DS releases.

FF I mentioned you for this:

Starting to think DS doesn't spend any time like he claims to have in the post processing of the images. He is quoted on comments saying he uses daz3d to create his models (obv) but then goes on to claim he spends hours in photoshop. Can you confirm or deny this? It appears that there is a rendering addon or some plug-in to daz that produces these good looking pics in daz or do you spend time (whether little or great amounts) in photoshop as well?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes