Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
Anybody else get the idea that this same concept could be used to improve the game. If it was desired, with creators and modders, anything from creating new scenes to extending current scenes could be done. I'm shocked to see the render quality on par with DS releases.

FF I mentioned you for this:

Starting to think DS doesn't spend any time like he claims to have in the post processing of the images. He is quoted on comments saying he uses daz3d to create his models (obv) but then goes on to claim he spends hours in photoshop. Can you confirm or deny this? It appears that there is a rendering addon or some plug-in to daz that produces these good looking pics in daz or do you spend time (whether little or great amounts) in photoshop as well?
I'm on board only if we get permission from the creators.
Because it would be unfair for them if we just took their game and added new things and then published it here

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Anybody else get the idea that this same concept could be used to improve the game. If it was desired, with creators and modders, anything from creating new scenes to extending current scenes could be done. I'm shocked to see the render quality on par with DS releases.

FF I mentioned you for this:

Starting to think DS doesn't spend any time like he claims to have in the post processing of the images. He is quoted on comments saying he uses daz3d to create his models (obv) but then goes on to claim he spends hours in photoshop. Can you confirm or deny this? It appears that there is a rendering addon or some plug-in to daz that produces these good looking pics in daz or do you spend time (whether little or great amounts) in photoshop as well?
Of course there is always Photoshop afterwork. There's no addon or plugin to change colors. Colors and some other things that cheat you eye ;) are always made in Photoshop. But how much time it takes it depends - if you are skilled in PS then it take not so much time. My images are made in a bit of a hurry so they are not as good as they could be - in PS I spend something about 15 - 30 minutes (I do not apply too much because I make them for free).

Last edited:
Reactions: blacklord

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
Wouldn't be called modding?
It would but you see, they don't sell their games to us usually.
They get donations on Patreon for constant work on their games.
If we take the games and mod it, their patreons would stop following them and starts using our versions only.
That would make the creators lose their patreon income which makes them stop making games,
and we don't want creator to stop making games.
We want more new games

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
It would but you see, they don't sell their games to us usually.
They get donations on Patreon for constant work on their games.
If we take the games and mod it, their patreons would stop following them and starts using our versions only.
That would make the creators lose their patreon income which makes them stop making games,
and we don't want creator to stop making games.
We want more new games
Hmm, maybe wait after the game is finished, if that might work?

Reactions: Born2game

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
Wow… you guys are amazing! Looks great… like really great! All I could do is bringing up suggestions. I`m way to untalented to contribute something art wise :(

The Sis/Sis is so nice to watch and I always wanted to know what happened after Eric took over Lisa “education” ;)

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Because it would be unfair for them if we just took their game and added new things and then published it here
fair.
Patreon is not... Investors expecting a profit from the eventual sale of the game. Patrons support public game developers specifically so the game can be released to the public, and played by everyone, regardless of income or ability to pay. Generally speaking, the more people playing the game, the greater the support the game receives.
Game mods = more happy players, more happy players = more players in total = more Patreon support.

Of course there is always Photoshop afterwork. There's no addon or plugin to change colors. Colors and some other things that cheat you eye ;) are always made in Photoshop. But how much time it takes it depends - if you are skilled in PS then it take not so much time. My images are made in a bit of a hurry so they are not as good as they could be - in PS I spend something about 15 - 30 minutes (I do not apply too much because I make them for free).
Photoshop post-work yes, but you mentioned colors? If you're talking flesh tones, and colors of models.... don't photoshop the renders. Photoshop the skins, and textures used by the models, and characters.

Reactions: blacklord
T

TMWSTW

We're already sharing their paid files, that's a pretty odd line to draw in the sand. Honestly, if people are still supporting DS after how mediocre BB has gotten and after f95 user's have modded the game to be far superior to the vanilla game I think people will continue to support him even if there's a custom version that adds a few new renders.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes