Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
I also tried my hand at a fanpic. I call it "Sister Act". It's my first render ever, so don't be too harsh, mkay? ;)

I know the lighting sucks, and some things I already know how to improve, but if anyone can give me a hint on how to make the sybian nicely leathery reflective, please go ahead and drop me a PM.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
0.7 ;) Lisa and Mom - Max caught. And in the evening I wiil post Eric and Alice - behind closed doors
View attachment 11583
These are really great!
I've been dabbling with DAZ for some time, but always struggle with the lightning.
Also you mention doing some post-processing in PS. Can you share what you do to improve the images?
Anyway, thank you for sharing this. :)

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
I also tried my hand at a fanpic. I call it "Sister Act". It's my first render ever, so don't be too harsh, mkay? ;)

I know the lighting sucks, and some things I already know how to improve, but if anyone can give me a hint on how to make the sybian nicely leathery reflective, please go ahead and drop me a PM.
For a first render ever I'd say that's pretty damn good. I also started learning how to render but all my work has shitty lightening too.

Can anyone recommend me some good tutorials on how to improve my lightening in DAZ?

Reactions: namilab
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes