Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Not entirely happy with Olivia's altern8 settings but just threw her together for this render, if I do another one I might give her some more work.
No idea what is going on with Lisa's eyes, maybe my next one should be set in the clinic so she can get it checked out. Also completely forgot to pose Olivia's eyes, you can decide what she's looking at for yourselves :LOL:
weight_of_the_world.png

hybridfurie

Apr 4, 2019
Wow, there is a ton of talent here. Wasn't expecting to find professional lighting advice!

Sorry, if this is the wrong thread - but how do you make these? Is there a guide around to getting the initial set up going?

I have Daz3D and have downloaded the Art Assets mega folder as well as WBWB's generous character files, but I'm not actually sure how to install the assets and use them in Daz3d. Also, is there more stuff I need that's not in the Art Assets mega folder? I saw something mentioned about a Victoria 7 model or something.

I'm mainly aiming to do very simple (lighting/camera wise) spy camera scenes to incorporate into the remake I'm doing in RenPy.

Thanks!

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Sorry, if this is the wrong thread - but how do you make these? Is there a guide around to getting the initial set up going?

I have Daz3D and have downloaded the Art Assets mega folder as well as WBWB's generous character files, but I'm not actually sure how to install the assets and use them in Daz3d. Also, is there more stuff I need that's not in the Art Assets mega folder? I saw something mentioned about a Victoria 7 model or something.

I'm mainly aiming to do very simple (lighting/camera wise) spy camera scenes to incorporate into the remake I'm doing in RenPy.
You'd be better off in the Dev Help or Dev Tools And Guides sub-forums or in-fact the Big Brother Assets thread you got the initial links from.

The best thread I know of is by @Xavster here as well as a general 3d help and assistance thread here.
Youtube is pretty good for info on getting started, Daz have their own set of videos covering various things .

For BB Assets make sure you grab everything from folder, though there are a few assets missing.

You can grab the Victoria 7 Pro Bundle .

The laptop is also missing but I'm not sure where to find that to be honest as I've never had cause to use it.

For lighting all the rooms found in the above BB Assets folder are pre-lit (you will need to turn the lights you want on or off in the heirarchy, I find you actually need to delete the light set (lit or unlit) you don't want to use or it doesn't work poperly but everyone else seems to get better use out of the inbuilt lights than I do so take what you want from that).

hybridfurie

Apr 4, 2019
You'd be better off in the Dev Help or Dev Tools And Guides sub-forums or in-fact the Big Brother Assets thread you got the initial links from.

The best thread I know of is by @Xavster here as well as a general 3d help and assistance thread here.
Youtube is pretty good for info on getting started, Daz have their own set of videos covering various things .

For BB Assets make sure you grab everything from folder, though there are a few assets missing.

You can grab the Victoria 7 Pro Bundle .

The laptop is also missing but I'm not sure where to find that to be honest as I've never had cause to use it.

For lighting all the rooms found in the above BB Assets folder are pre-lit (you will need to turn the lights you want on or off in the heirarchy, I find you actually need to delete the light set (lit or unlit) you don't want to use or it doesn't work poperly but everyone else seems to get better use out of the inbuilt lights than I do so take what you want from that).

Thanks! Getting the hang of it with the help of those links:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes