Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Not Fan Art related, but kinda Big Brother Related. Dark Silver just posed a poll for V0.14 of Glamour & one of the options is about Max with events containing Ann, Alice, Lisa and Kira. Unfortunately it's only got 18% of the votes while Kate has more. If you love Big Brother & want to see him continued VOTE FOR MAX!!! You must be a Patreon of Dark Silver to vote. This is the link BE SURE TO VOTE FOR MAX!!!

Reactions: Born2game

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Here I post a cross render I did looong ago, which I stopped at around 10hours of cooking. And it stil needed a lot more to look as it should. Still, it looks fair enough, and after all this time, I decided to post it lol.
Even tho it has women most know, just in case lol:
From left to right: Girlfriend from " ", Mrs Turner from " ", D and Elena from " ", Ann and Lisa from " "

View attachment 80016
I know this was one year ago but I would love to see more of this!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I know this was one year ago but I would love to see more of this!
Me too, but this one took a lot of effort to do, not due to the setting, but rendering it, on CPU as my GPU is too small for this many chars on the scene.
I'm not rending with CPU anymore, I try to fit what I want into the 2GB available on the GPU

Reactions: josefwest

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
Me too, but this one took a lot of effort to do, not due to the setting, but rendering it, on CPU as my GPU is too small for this many chars on the scene.
I'm not rending with CPU anymore, I try to fit what I want into the 2GB available on the GPU
anything with Elena from DMD works for me, thanks for the quick reply!

Reactions: LP83
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes