Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

hybridfurie

Apr 4, 2019
Some slightly improved version of above
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will need to look into fixing her hair material as mentioned earlier in the thread, for now I recolored it in post.

amid68

Apr 12, 2019
Great to
Great to experience so many talented artists. In Gyu´s serie, it is so much more than excellent art. It is storytelling and exciting context too. Gyu, I hope we will see continuation of this series, maybe how the she eventually start to desire him? Keep up good work.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Is there any way to download all the CG from this thread without going through every single one by one manually?? Does some one have the collection and can please provide the Download link..Would be a shame if all masterpiece is not saved in my Data Collection.:whistle::whistle:

Reactions: DarthD

hybridfurie

Apr 4, 2019
Is there any way to download all the CG from this thread without going through every single one by one manually?? Does some one have the collection and can please provide the Download link..Would be a shame if all masterpiece is not saved in my Data Collection.:whistle::whistle:
Around p.250 (p.246, maybe?) On default forum page setting there was a collection posted. It wasn't 100%, though (specifically not much Eric stuff) and everything since then obviously isn't in there.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes