May 28, 2017
Vicky
sa me gêne pas. tu vois ils sont tout petit
its not bothering me. you see they’re tiny

Kira
pas si petit, plutôt superbe ! ils donnent envie ... je peux toucher
not so small, rather superb! they give desire ... I can touch

Vicky
oui. ne te gêne pas cela me ferais plaisir.
Yes. Don’t mind if I do.
image 81.jpg

Vicky
aaahh ! je n'avais pas dit l'entre jambe
aaahh! I didn’t say the crotch

Kira
tu as dit "ne te gêne pas cela me ferais plaisir" je me gêne pas et sa a l'aire de te faire plaisir, je me trompe .
You said "do not bother it would make me happy" I do not bother and its to make you happy, I am wrong .

Vicky
Non c'est même très plaisant. je ne pensais pas qu'une fille pouvait me faire autant de bien.
No, it’s even very pleasant. I didn’t think a girl could do me so much good
image 82.jpg

Kira
tu l'as jamais fait avec une fille ?
You ever do it with a girl?

Vicky
non jamais, mais je pourrais apprendre avec toi, si tu le veux bien
not ever, but I could learn with you, if you will

Kira
un autre jour, sûrement, mais Max va pas tarder à revenir tu devrais retourner au travail
Some other day, I’m sure, but Max will be back soon You should get back to work

vicky
je vais attendre ce jour avec beaucoup d'humidité
I will wait for this day with a lot of moisture
image 83.jpg

Kira
te revoilà Max. tu es allé souvent aux toilettes aujourd'hui
You’re back Max. You’ve been to the bathroom a lot today

Max
depuis le petit déjeuné j'ai des érections et c'est la première fois que j'en ai autant sans pouvoir me contrôler. demain j'ai rendez-vous avec le docteur qui me suis, je lui en parlerai
since breakfast I have erections and this is the first time I have so many without being able to control myself. tomorrow I have an appointment with the doctor who follows me, I will talk to him

Kira
j'irais avec toi Max. tu m'as dit que ce n'était pas ta journée avec les filles de la maison. raconte sans oublier les détaille
I’ll go with you Max. you told me it wasn’t your day with the girls at the house. tell without forgetting the details
image 84.jpg

Max raconte sa mâtiné avec Lisa, Anne et Alice sens oublié les détails
Max tells his morning with Lisa, Anne and Alice sense forgotten the details

Kira riant
Max on m'ennuyé pas avec toi tu es mon préféré. sérieusement, je suis très fière de Lisa et tu régleras ton souci avec elle tout seul. pour Alice je suis étonné qu'elle ne t'a pas fait de chantage, on en reparlera plus tard. pour maman c'est plus compliqué Max, je vais avoir une conversation avec elle quand elle sera devant la télé, tu devras te cacher pour entendre notre conversation, comme ça tu auras une meilleure compréhension de ce qui arrive à ta mère après tu me rejoindras à la piscine et on discutera. maintenant on y va, on a encore une chose à faire
Max I am not bored with you you are my favorite. Seriously, I am very proud of Lisa and you will solve your problem with her alone. for Alice I’m surprised she didn’t blackmail you, we’ll talk about it later. For mom it’s more complicated Max, I’m gonna have a conversation with her when she’s in front of the TV, you’re gonna have to hide to hear our conversation, so you’ll have a better understanding of what’s happening to your mother after you meet me at the pool and we’ll talk. now let’s go, we still have something to do

Max
ok Kira
ok Kira
image 85.jpg

Vicky
À bientôt max, au plaisir Kira
See you soon Max, at pleasure Kira

Max
A bientôt Vicky
See you soon Vicky

Kira
Au plaisir j'y compte bien Vicky
At pleasure I’m counting on Vicky
image 86.jpg

Kira
la vue est belle max
the view is beautiful max

Max
tu n'imagine pas, j'aurais besoin d'aller aux toilettes
you can’t imagine, I’d need to go to the bathroom

Kira
c'est là qu'on va
that’s where we’re going
image 87.jpg

Max
Où est-on ?
where are we?

Kira
dans un vieux garage a l'abandon où on sera tranquille, parfait pour ce qu'ont à faire. viens par là et embrasse-moi
in an old abandoned garage where we will be quiet, perfect for what we have to do. come over here and kiss me
image 88.jpg

Max s'exécute sans se faire prié
5 minutes plus tard
Max runs without being asked
5 minutes later

Kira
ok max maintenant embrasse mon sein et avec une main tu d'occuperas de l'autre
ok max now kiss my breast and with one hand you will deal with the other
image 89.jpg

1 minute plus tard
1 minute later

Kira
Laisse-moi enlever ma jupe et avec ta main caresse ma chatte
Let me take off my skirt and with your hand caress my pussy
image 90.jpg

la suite de l'histoire plus tard
following the story later

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
of all the remakes being done why has no one done this ,personally i would drop the sex acting story and go with the abduction plot to explain moms obedience to a strong male character who could then exploit the family with the son-judging by the quality here esp these mini stories you guys have the talent;):)(y)

Reactions: jinx88

rolmac

May 28, 2017
of all the remakes being done why has no one done this ,personally i would drop the sex acting story and go with the abduction plot to explain moms obedience to a strong male character who could then exploit the family with the son-judging by the quality here esp these mini stories you guys have the talent;):)(y)
that's what I'm trying to do

Reactions: ravven_7 and Ginji
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes