Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Is there a rough idea when your first renpy version might be released?
At the moment, a lot of work has been done, but there is still a lot to work out and do. The game will change the mechanics of relations, and it takes time to work on the conscience, while it is adjusted-saving will not work in new versions. Just a large amount of initial work is also due to the levels of clothing (it will be more) and variations of poses (for example, if you go into the room where Lisa is reading, you get not one version of the picture, but one of the three options). As in everything else, the peeping variations reach 6-10.
According to the plan, the first demo version will include the study of the main characters (Max, Alice, Lisa, Ann), their relationship mechanics. In the second version, there will be the introduction of Eric and Kira with their relationship mechanics and the adjustment of the first version. I am very interested in releasing the first version soon, but at the same time it needs to be worked out well. Hoped have time to the end of this month, but apparently this will shift to the first half of December.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
According to the plan, the first demo version will include the study of the main characters (Max, Alice, Lisa, Ann), their relationship mechanics. In the second version, there will be the introduction of Eric and Kira with their relationship mechanics and the adjustment of the first version. I am very interested in releasing the first version soon, but at the same time it needs to be worked out well. Hoped have time to the end of this month, but apparently this will shift to the first half of December.
Just a personal bit of BEGGING. Please try to make the EVIL SCUM Eric more balanced than the original game. I don't think there would have been as strong a reaction (HATE THE ERIC'S) if he hadn't been so impossible to fend off. My thought is that it would be better to make him easy to defeat and then add difficulty until you find a good balance, instead of the mess of EVIL SCUM God mode Eric that needed 8 walkthroughs, 3 human sacrifices and dumb luck to get around.

Love the art you make, and look forward to seeing what you do in the future. :)

Just a thought.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Just a personal bit of BEGGING. Please try to make the EVIL SCUM Eric more balanced than the original game. I don't think there would have been as strong a reaction (HATE THE ERIC'S) if he hadn't been so impossible to fend off. My thought is that it would be better to make him easy to defeat and then add difficulty until you find a good balance, instead of the mess of EVIL SCUM God mode Eric that needed 8 walkthroughs, 3 human sacrifices and dumb luck to get around.

Just a thought.
You could just add an optional NTR switch that would keep him from coming out on top. that way you avoid unwanted content if you don't like NTR

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

Just a thought.
That's why Eric is still popular more then the BB game. He was hard to avoid. :D

• Haha
Reactions: omocik and Kripke

omocik

May 2, 2017
That's why Eric is still popular more then the BB game. He was hard to avoid. :D
He was players nemesis like Shadow of Mordor enemies. Tougher it gets, more the fun to fight him. And DS abandoned the idea..
Keep your creative vision on track while appealing fans ><
Also big Thanks for all the creations here! Always great to see new stuff from BB

falco256

May 27, 2019
He was players nemesis like Shadow of Mordor enemies. Tougher it gets, more the fun to fight him. And DS abandoned the idea..
Keep your creative vision on track while appealing fans ><
Also big Thanks for all the creations here! Always great to see new stuff from BB
Agreed, tbh the only annoying thing was the whole "if he gets too much influence you go to boot camp." it would have been more fun if there were ways to sabotage him. Like planting the girls underwear in his things or something to lower his influence at the same time he was trying to stop you etc.

But then again, I kinda enjoyed making him a lil bitch and forcing him to let you do whatever you wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: omocik
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes