Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

AgentOrange

Jul 3, 2017
Oh yeah, good water.
Just fyi, it appears that you are using the default head for Kate. Need to apply the Malisandrathingy head, as wonky as it can be. ^^
I bet could swing just alil bit of "juice" commin outa Alice too.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into the Melisande? thingy morphs.
Was actually planning to do some juicy PS postwork, but I'm not that familiar with PS yet.

AgentOrange

Jul 3, 2017
what did you do to the water? I've played with that asset as well and didn't like the water results.
There where actually four surfaces, for the pool prop. I just lowered the opasity for the water surface to around 0.4 (I think, sorry not at my rig atm).
1 Choose Pool Prop in the Scene Tab
2 Choose Surface Tab
3 Expand the 'Pool' surface and you will see the water surface
4 Select the water surface, and change the opasity to something lower like 0.5 or 0.4 than the default 1.0

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
There where actually four surfaces, for the pool prop. I just lowered the opasity for the water surface to around 0.4 (I think, sorry not at my rig atm).
1 Choose Pool Prop in the Scene Tab
2 Choose Surface Tab
3 Expand the 'Pool' surface and you will see the water surface
4 Select the water surface, and change the opasity to something lower like 0.5 or 0.4 than the default 1.0
Thanks, I'll give it a try!

rolmac

May 28, 2017
petit passage rapide. juste pour disait que ma version de bb n'est pas abandonnée. cela me prend plus de temps à cause de nouveaux personnages, des tutoriels que je comprends à moitié et suis le peu de temps libre que j'ai pour m'y consacrer .je pense que je commencerai à poster la suite courant septembre en attendant voici une image spoiler

quick passage. just to say that my version of bb is not abandoned. it takes me longer because of new characters, tutorials that I half understand and am the little free time I have to devote to it . I think I’ll start posting the sequel in September while waiting here is a spoiler image

image 154.jpg

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Last edited:

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Hot, but could be even better. Some work with multiple light sources and contrast would be great. Another problem (very common) is character scaling. Teenager Lisa is huge here comparing to adult and bulky man. Many poses in DAZ turn scales back to 100% and you should correct size proportions and posing (if needed) manually.

Reactions: crugh2112
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes