Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
great work,too bad nobody includes the mom/daughter story in this game,i mean i've seen all kind of incest in this game,except mom/daughter incest...
I remember seeing 2 side characters in the last Milfy City update being mom/daughter incest. However, I agree that it is really a very rare thing in games, it's always son doing the whole family...

Reactions: andydany

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
great work,too bad nobody includes the mom/daughter story in this game,i mean i've seen all kind of incest in this game,except mom/daughter incest...
I remember seeing 2 side characters in the last Milfy City update being mom/daughter incest. However, I agree that it is really a very rare thing in games, it's always son doing the whole family...
Ann (embarrassed) goes to Lisa saying "I need your help with something"
Lisa "sure Mom, what is it?"
Ann "Well it's.. umm.. Eric and I were... ohh... and the condom came off inside me."
Lisa "Oh don't worry, it'll come out."
Ann, tilts her head "What?"
Lisa "When you poop, it'll come out, don't worry"
Ann, aghast, says "no, i'm afraid it's in the other hole"
Lisa "Mom!!! what were you doing?"
Ann "It's a long story... you have small hands... can you help me?"
Lisa "Max's hands are smaller than mine."
Ann thinks "Max gets so jealous of me and Eric, I can't ask him to do it."
Ann "I'd rather you did it sweetie."
Lisa "If it gets me out of punishment, it's a deal"
Ann "Deal."
022f57acab4fdeb5d44b011e417307b5.gif
Lisa "It's stuck."
Ann "Try and work it loose."

Last edited:

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
Yes,that's corect,i was refering strictly to this game.I also know that there is a mod somewhere around here,which i think it has this kind of incest,and i thank the moder for it and i hope he wont be offended because i'm saying this,but the models are kinda goofy and i prefer the original characters.Anyway,lets hope that somebody will think of this kind of story.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes,that's corect,i was refering strictly to this game.I also know that there is a mod somewhere around here,which i think it has this kind of incest,and i thank the moder for it and i hope he wont be offended because i'm saying this,but the models are kinda goofy and i prefer the original characters.Anyway,lets hope that somebody will think of this kind of story.
Glamour has sister/sister. But Inevitable Relations and A Wife and Mother both have the potential for M/S and M/D relationships, it's just not implemented yet. Just waiting for the updates for each, which should be some time this month.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes