Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Your game looks amazing Aleksey90 Well worth upgrading my membership. A few notes for you in some scenes Ann is called Anna & in others Ann. In the Character menu Ann & Alice are blurred. Will Max gain access to his Laptop in V0.2 or is it already available? I look forward to seeing your game progress. If anyone LOVE BB try out Aleksey's Game!!!

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Your game looks amazing Aleksey90 Well worth upgrading my membership. A few notes for you in some scenes Ann is called Anna & in others Ann. In the Character menu Ann & Alice are blurred. Will Max gain access to his Laptop in V0.2 or is it already available? I look forward to seeing your game progress. If anyone LOVE BB try out Aleksey's Game!!!
Mistakes and shortcomings correct, thank you that reported about them. Blur in the character menu can be removed, but the secret is how. Working with Max's laptop is just going now, as well as finalizing moments with the actions of the characters. Next game will be introduced Eric, as well as to register all the mechanics of the relationships between the characters (relationships and their development will be changed).

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Mistakes and shortcomings correct, thank you that reported about them. Blur in the character menu can be removed, but the secret is how. Working with Max's laptop is just going now, as well as finalizing moments with the actions of the characters. Next game will be introduced Eric, as well as to register all the mechanics of the relationships between the characters (relationships and their development will be changed).
Alright so it might be better to play from V0.2 onwards then?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I just want to take this opportunity to BEG that when you bring in SCUM Eric that you don't make him as INSANELY powerful as he was in BB. I admit to being one of the anti-Eric people, but a large part of that was how EXCESSIVE his abilities to destroy Max were. My unasked for and completely ignorable suggestion would be to start him weak, and then seek to find a comfortable balance. That would allow the widest group of players to enjoy the game as they want (and save me from needing to cry quietly in a corner). :) I look forward to trying your game (I intend to give it a shot in the next update or 2, but Stupid real life is stupid).

Just a thought.

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
I just want to take this opportunity to BEG that when you bring in SCUM Eric that you don't make him as INSANELY powerful as he was in BB. I admit to being one of the anti-Eric people, but a large part of that was how EXCESSIVE his abilities to destroy Max were. My unasked for and completely ignorable suggestion would be to start him weak, and then seek to find a comfortable balance. That would allow the widest group of players to enjoy the game as they want (and save me from needing to cry quietly in a corner). :) I look forward to trying your game (I intend to give it a shot in the next update or 2, but Stupid real life is stupid).

Just a thought.
Everything will be, patience is virtue. I'm not going to just re-copy Eric from the original BB.

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Cheers for that, roughly when can we expect V0.2 to be released?
Of course I'd like to release v0.02 by December 30, right before the holidays, but there are a few downsides to this. No matter how well the version was made, there will still be errors that in the coming days after the release will need to be corrected and because of the holidays it will not be very convenient. In addition, the new version needs a lot of things to make and check, and there are only 2 weeks left. Therefore, most likely the v0.02 release will take place on 8-10 January, I think that would be best.

Reactions: MarcCollins89

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
And since the release in January, then at least I will delight patrons with images of the second version in December.

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
I have to say @Aleksey90 it's a bit weird you're running your mod through Patreon, when that's what killed BB
Maybe not everyone knows the truth about what killed BB, but I'll tell you. BB killed himself Dark, he in advance began to declare, that in parallel with BB will to develop second game, but promised, that priority under this will would still account for on BB. A little later, he realized that if he developed two games, he would be too slow to develop them (especially Glamour). And since BB was already formed dead branches and a bunch of underdeveloped branches, which were required to remake, he just did. He began to merge the game, posting a lot of posts with obvious incest, thanks to which the security service of Patreon swooped on Him, giving him the official opportunity to merge the BB and redirect all attention to Glamour. When I decided to continue BB, he saw it and immediately complained about my page because of what the page was kept under supervision and checks for more than a month, but since I did not advertise the incest component, I was left alone, I passed the test, thereby realizing that BB can be developed on Patreon, if you do not advertise incest.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes