Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I just want to take this opportunity to BEG that when you bring in SCUM Eric that you don't make him as INSANELY powerful as he was in BB. I admit to being one of the anti-Eric people, but a large part of that was how EXCESSIVE his abilities to destroy Max were. My unasked for and completely ignorable suggestion would be to start him weak, and then seek to find a comfortable balance. That would allow the widest group of players to enjoy the game as they want (and save me from needing to cry quietly in a corner). :) I look forward to trying your game (I intend to give it a shot in the next update or 2, but Stupid real life is stupid).

Just a thought.
I agree and I think there wouldn't be so much hate for Eric if he hadn't been so powerful. My idea of balance is that if it's possible for Eric to go NTR on Max then it should also be possible not only to stop him but to turn the tables and openly cuck him.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
now the question. For these mods that are up and coming, is eric, the grand pooba of threats and jokes and yokes. Is there gonna be ntr aspects? I know some frown on it, and others thrive. But in terms of gameplay, without threat there isn't much excitement. (at least to me anywho, some like to work for they're food.)

Reactions: jackluther33
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes