Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I'm really happy that many of you seem to like my stuff. Thank you, truly.

It's nice of you to think that what I do is patreon-worthy.

And Tbh i've thought about it... but I'm not sure if it would work out.
Still somewhat of an amateur when it comes to DAZ and I do this as a hobby, with varying time investments.
I'm generally not opposed to custom renders or commissions, but patreon would be a big commitment. I'd have to figure out the demand in relation to tiers and workload.
If I would make something like that I want people to be happy with what they paid for, and I don't want to leave anyone hanging if I can't deliver something promised in time.

It would be great to get fresh ideas, do polls and such, and make something specifically tailored, but I'm just not sure if I can make the commitment currently.

And well, there's also the question if there is even enough interest in the first place :D
Just do it, i'll become your first 1$ patreon as soon as you do it xD Maybe you can even create some kind of great game if you find a programmer or you can make games in ren'py yourself!

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Not everyone puts themselves in Max shoes, many look at it from a spectator's perspective.
Max is just a creepy little bugger with the body of a 13-year-old, and he's more devious in his pursuits than Eric.

While Eric is outwardly a strong, successful and generous man that just wants to tap that well of hotness. It makes sense that the woman would rather fuck him than their perverted little NEET-bro/son.

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
Not everyone puts themselves in Max shoes, many look at it from a spectator's perspective.
Max is just a creepy little bugger with the body of a 13-year-old, and he's more devious in his pursuits than Eric.

While Eric is outwardly a strong, successful and generous man that just wants to tap that well of hotness. It makes sense that the woman would rather fuck him than their perverted little NEET-bro/son.
It tastes and color ... Yes Max is a little pervert, but Eric is not a model either. In general, everyone sees what he wants to see. And the animation is just super, such a game would be done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes