Max
sans votre blouse je ferais mieux
without your blouse I’d better

Eve
effectivement Max. je suis impressionné
actually Max. I’m impressed

Max
Ce n'est pas fini.mais j'ai mal au poignet. vous pouvez prendre le relais
It’s not over yet, but my wrist hurts. You can take over.

Eve
Bien sur max
Of course max
image 202.jpg

Max
vous êtes une femme magnifique Docteur Ève
you are a beautiful woman Doctor Eve

Eve
Appelle-moi Ève, Max
Call me Eve, Max
image 203.jpg

Max
Tu devrais te mettre à l'aise et libérer ta poitrine de ton soutient gorge
You should get comfortable and release your chest from your bra

Eve
seulement a la condition que je m'assoie sur ta cuisse
only if I sit on your thigh

Max
si ma cuisse peut te fait plaisir ok
if my thigh can please you ok
image 204.jpg

Eve
ils ne sont pas trop petits
they are not too small

Max
ils sont parfaits
they're perfect
image 205.jpg

Eve
je ne suis pas trop lourde
I’m not too heavy

Max
non tu semble légère. tu devrais enlever ta jolie culotte avant de la mouiller. Ce serait dommage de l'abimé
no you seem light. you should take off your pretty panties before wetting it. It would be a pity to be damaged
image 206.jpg

Eve
Max. tu as vraiment un souci au vu de la quantité de sperme que tu as fournie.
Max. You really have a problem with the amount of sperm you provided.

Max
je me sens plutôt bien. je peux t'en donner plus si tu veux
I feel pretty good. I can give you more if you want

Eve
je n'en doute pas. mais cela peut être dangereux, tes partis génital pourrait se dégrader et tu deviendrais impuissant
I don’t doubt it. but it can be dangerous, your genitals could deteriorate and you would become impotent
image 207.jpg

Eve
je vais te donner un calmant qui devrait calmer ton érection et ta libido
I’m gonna give you a sedative that should calm your erection and libido

Max
c'est toi le docteur. tu as les cuisses si douces
You’re the doctor. Your thighs are so soft

Eve
merci, mais laisse ta main où elle est
thank you, but leave your hand where it is
image 208.jpg

Max
tu préfères pas plus haut?
Wouldn’t you rather be higher?

Eve
MaAAAx! Prends cette pilule sa va te calmer
MaAAAx! Take this pill will calm you down
image 209.jpg

Eve
il faut continuer à vider tes couilles avant que le medicament fasse effet d'ici quelques minutes
keep emptying your balls before the medicine takes effect in a few minutes

Max
dommage tu fais sa si bien
Too bad you’re doing it so well

Eve
prend le relais pour que je puisse reposer mon poignet
takes over so I can rest my wrist
image 210.jpg

Max
j'aime les petits mouvements de ta chatte contre ma cuisse
I love the small movements of your pussy against my thigh

Eve
moi aussi j'aime ça
I like it too
image 211.jpg

la suite de l'histoire plus tard
following the story later

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
You can try to use Dicktator v3, I found it more "efficient" than the regular anatomy G3M.
[/ QUOTE]

Yes, this model is easier, but if you install the editor G3(8)M, you can also get a very not bad model

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Not everyone puts themselves in Max shoes, many look at it from a spectator's perspective.
Max is just a creepy little bugger with the body of a 13-year-old, and he's more devious in his pursuits than Eric.

While Eric is outwardly a strong, successful and generous man that just wants to tap that well of hotness. It makes sense that the woman would rather fuck him than their perverted little NEET-bro/son.
I agree that as soon as one leaves the game world and starts making and viewing fan art, there's no longer a forced connection between anyone and Max's perspective. At that point it becomes an open-world free-for-all.

That said, Eric's just as creepy as Max. The game isn't played from Eric's point of view, so we miss out on a lot of what he's doing while we see every little bit of Max's scams. But remember, Eric is caught peeping as well (and masturbating while doing so). He's also trying to completely prostitute one potential daughter by trading moneyed gifts for sexual interactions. He's forcing a second potential daughter into hands-on sexual lessons. He's both bribing and blackmailing a potential son to not report/interfere/mention any of it, and to supposedly help. And that's not even bringing up the fact that his identity is supposedly completely fake and he's a potential felon on the lamb and likely running some massive confidence scam on both the family and his place of business.

By all means, keep all the art of whatever variety still coming. And keep making up new story lines down lots of different avenues. But I'm not buying that Eric is some stalwart pillar of the community (he's simply had more time on this earth to perfect his devious ways, while Max is only now trying to learn the ropes).

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Of course Eric is a major asshole, nobody doubts that.
But I don't know if you can call it prostitution what he does with Alice, or forced sex-ed with Lisa. They're both doing it of their own free will. Alice wants to be a sugarbaby, and Lisa is curious about sex.

I still think Max is the bigger creep. He installed cameras in all girls rooms without their knowledge and initiates sexual encounters to drive up the viewer count. It would be different if he told his family about it, but he does not.

As you said Eric is a better at manipulating and corrupting the girls, and he has a better aesthetic. It simply makes him more interesting for me to put into situations. Max doesn't work as a good catalyst for corrupting the woman and he never wanted to share, that makes him a bit more boring.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Of course Eric is a major asshole, nobody doubts that.
But I don't know if you can call it prostitution what he does with Alice, or forced sex-ed with Lisa. They're both doing it of their own free will. Alice wants to be a sugarbaby, and Lisa is curious about sex.

I still think Max is the bigger creep. He installed cameras in all girls rooms without their knowledge and initiates sexual encounters to drive up the viewer count. It would be different if he told his family about it, but he does not.

As you said Eric is a better at manipulating and corrupting the girls, and he has a better aesthetic. It simply makes him more interesting for me to put into situations. Max doesn't work as a good catalyst for corrupting the woman and he never wanted to share, that makes him a bit more boring.
Both men have their pros and cons. As I said, I'll take stories about either one. None of my comments have been about which of them make a better protagonist.

And I'll reiterate a point, we see what Max does 24/7 in the game. We only catch the tiniest glimpses from time to time of Eric's day. And nearly every moment we see him he is doing something rather questionable at best. It's very hard to believe we are catching him at his worst and seeing every single thing he's doing that is creepy.

Also, youth is generally given more leeway to make mistakes and do things they shouldn't. I'm not claiming Max is some 5-year-old with his hand in the cookie jar, but a young person who is curious and peeps is not nearly as creepy as a full grown man who does the identical thing (agreed that peeping isn't the creepiest thing Max has done). Maturity is supposed to come with better judgement and is viewed more harshly when it fails.

But without knowing what Eric is doing at all the times we don't see him, it's really impossible to name which of the two take the creepiness trophy. From an adult story viewpoint they both bring an active sexual context into every venue, which is really the point behind them both.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
I agree that as soon as one leaves the game world and starts making and viewing fan art, there's no longer a forced connection between anyone and Max's perspective. At that point it becomes an open-world free-for-all.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes