Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I'm also thinking about making some events that are set a few years after the BB game.
Premise would be something like this: Eric gets his will and Max ends up in military. Now (approximately) 4 years later he comes home. What happened during his time away? And how much has changed with nothing to counteract Eric's influence over 4 long years?

Here's the tentative design of older Max:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I already have designs for Ann, Lisa and Eric but I'm still debating on some things (e.g. hair). Maybe I'll post some renders and have you all help me decide but it would probably spoil the surprise of seeing them for the first time.
Hope to see the 4 years later story soon!

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Whew, haven't checked this thread out in forever. Lots of new great fanart here. I had some free time though so I'm curious about what you guys think of this hairstyle for Lisa. I mentioned wayyy back that I didn't like working with Lisa's original hairstyle. I like the hair itself, I just don't like using it. The quality of the hair was weird to me and I didn't feel comfortable using it, at least not with my rig the way it is now. I like her new hair in Glamour as well, but after trying multiple styles, this was the only one I thought could work almost as good as the original.

What do you guys think of this hairstyle on Lisa?
LisaNewHair.jpg

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
Whew, haven't checked this thread out in forever. Lots of new great fanart here. I had some free time though so I'm curious about what you guys think of this hairstyle for Lisa. I mentioned wayyy back that I didn't like working with Lisa's original hairstyle. I like the hair itself, I just don't like using it. The quality of the hair was weird to me and I didn't feel comfortable using it, at least not with my rig the way it is now. I like her new hair in Glamour as well, but after trying multiple styles, this was the only one I thought could work almost as good as the original.

View attachment 613285
Hairstyle............? Oh nice, but whose looking at her hairstyle?

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019

View attachment 613285
I like. Excellent! But ... here she looks like an asian

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017

View attachment 613285
Wonderful!

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
"Welcome aboard T and A Executive Air Charters. My name is Lisa and I will be your primary service attendant during your flight. Our entire crew is proud of our equipment, and we like our airplanes too. I will introduce you to some of the other crew members enroute. Feel free to make yourself at home during your flight. We have few rules onboard. The primary one is please don't puke in the jacuzzi. It's a b*tch trying to clean it at 35,000 feet. Now, if you'll please follow me to your seat...."

(to be continued) ;)

Lisa - LPJ 01.png

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
"Welcome aboard T and A Executive Air Charters. My name is Lisa and I will be your primary service attendant during your flight. Our entire crew is proud of our equipment, and we like our airplanes too. I will introduce you to some of the other crew members enroute. Feel free to make yourself at home during your flight. We have few rules onboard. The primary one is please don't puke in the jacuzzi. It's a b*tch trying to clean it at 35,000 feet. Now, if you'll please follow me to your seat...."

(to be continued) ;)

View attachment 614600
OMFG YES!

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
(#2 in series)

"Here's your seat, sir. Pardon me? Oh...yes, I know. They look like prehistoric fossilized dildos, but they are actually croissants. Yes, honestly. It says so in the brochure. It's our chef's secret recipe. Why are you looking at me like that? I didn't bake them. Please fasten your seat belt for takeoff. Why are you looking at me like that? I'm going across the aisle to my seat. I'll be back to serve you when we reach cruising altitude. Why are you looking at me like that?"

Lisa - LPJ 02.png

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
(#3 in series)

"Sir, the captain hasn't turned off the fasten seat belt sign yet. Please put your seat belt back on. Wait...what are you doing? Sir! I don't think you should be doing that with a croissant! It's...it's...Oh! Wow! That's amazing! Let me take my seat belt off too. I never knew anyone could do that with a croissant. Maybe if you hold it like this you can get a better angle and...."

(I never said there would be exquisite literary dialogue with these renders....) :p

Lisa - LPJ 03.png

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
(#3 in series)

"Sir, the captain hasn't turned off the fasten seat belt sign yet. Please put your seat belt back on. Wait...what are you doing? Sir! I don't think you should be doing that with a croissant! It's...it's...Oh! Wow! That's amazing! Let me take my seat belt off too. I never knew anyone could do that with a croissant. Maybe if you hold it like this you can get a better angle and...."

(I never said there would be exquisite literary dialogue with these renders....) :p

View attachment 615730
Thank you! I am taking a trip and not having to leave the farm....

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
So how do I book travel on T and A Executive Air Charters?
You must meet the following requirements before booking:

1. Your first ever graphics render must have been done using an Etch-A-Sketch. And you must still be proud of it. And as an added bonus, if you can STILL render a scene with one without getting PO'd at it, we will give you a free seat upgrade during your flight. ( )

2. You must be able to karaoke the entire 17:05 long album version of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, complete with playing the drum solo on the table with your hands, while watching the entire YouTube CD 3D version video ( ), without having a seizure. Ten times in a row. You will be tested in the lounge on the aircraft during the flight. So don't lie. If you fail...…...

Waivers will be provided for those too young to know what the above items are referencing. You must provide proof you witnessed both links. :)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes