Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Givine

You're G8F dufs worked fine for my "#8 in series" render (post #7792). I used your Liza, Ann, and Alice G8Fs on purpose just to see how well they would work. I haven't converted the hair for Olivia yet so I used a G3F for her. There wasn't any noticeable difference in times for me using your G8F's. I do have a fairly powerful computer (32gb RAM with an 8gb GTX1080) and was still able to render in iRay without getting kicked to the CPU. And I do my initial renders at a minimum of 4096 resolution wide regardless of landscape or portrait mode (which for a portrait will put the vertical resolution in the 6000+ range). So your G8F dufs aren't the problem if someone is experiencing difficulties using them. More likely like you said it's a hardware problem, or what I see regularly in flight simulator forums, the person isn't maintaining their computer on a regular basis and it is "clogged up" with a bunch of junk that is taking up valuable resources not associated with what they are trying to do at the time. It's a common problem in gaming and simulation forums.

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
Yep, got only a GTX750, with a 4core processor from the last WW :)

BTW, not using any hair (especially Liza hair) make thing more smooth when working on poses.

Edit: here a render with G8F model (except Eric G3M)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for that tip, I'll try posing without the hair then adding the hair before rendering.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes