Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
(#4 in series)

Olivia: "Lisa, I've been looking for you because...Oh, My! I didn't know someone could do that with one of our crois-"

Lisa: "Stop! We already know! Sir, this is Olivia. She's one of our new service attendants. This is her first flight with us."

Olivia: "Oh, I see you opened the blinds. Are we a Mile High yet? Should I start the Club Initiation Protocol?"

Lisa: "Olivia! Have patience, girl! It's gonna be a long flight."

Olivia: "OK. Sorry. Why aren't we wearing any shoes?"

Lisa: *sigh* "New company policy to save wear and tear on the carpets. I'm sorry, sir. She's a beach bunny. You can tell by her tan."

Olivia: "It's not my fault! The guy doing the pictures is still learning. In his last picture of me I looked like a bleached peach!"

Lisa: *sigh*

Lisa & Olivia - LPG 04.png

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
(#5 in series)

Lisa: "Sir, now that we've reached our cruising altitude, please follow me and I'll give you a tour of the rest of the airplane."

Olivia: "Oh goodie! I'll come with you! Just let me grab something out of the overhead compartment first!"

Lisa: *groan* "Awwww! Isn't she adorable? And she can be such a tease at times too!" Why do they always assign the new recruits to me?

Lisa & Olivia - LPJ 05.png

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
(#6 in series)

Lisa: "This is our lounge area, Sir. And I'd like to introduce you to Ann. She's been with the company the longest and we think of her as our Den Mother, so we call her Mom."

Ann: "Nice to meet you, Sir. You can call me Ann, because I'm obviously not old enough to be YOUR mother."

(Me): Huh?

Lisa: "MOM! That wasn't nice!"

Olivia: *snicker*

Ann: "It's OK. I still think he's cute. REALLY cute."

(Me): Oh...well in that case.....

Olivia: "Why are you looking at him that way?"

Ann: "Why aren't you wearing any underwear?"

Lisa: Why is Olivia looking at me that way?

Ann: Why is Lisa looking at me that way?

Olivia: I think I'm really gonna like this job! "Anybody wanna play Truth or Dare?"

Ann: "I do! I do!"

Lisa: *groan*

Lisa & Olivia & Ann - LPJ 06.png

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
(#7 in series)

"DID SOMEONE SAY TRUTH OR DARE???"

Ann: "Alice!

Lisa: "Hey, girl! Sir, this is Alice, our Entertainment Coordinator on our flights."

Olivia: It's getting crowded in here....

Alice: "Hello, sir! Welcome aboard! On behalf of the entire crew, I'm looking forward to providing you with an in-flight entertainment experience you will never forget!"

Olivia: "Yay! Does that mean we can play Truth or Dare now?"

Alice (whispering to Lisa): "Ugh! Who's the new blondie?"

Lisa (whispering back): "Probably the owner's wife's niece or something. Give me time. I'll break her in."

Alice (at Olivia): "No, sweetie. We have bigger and better things planned for our guest this evening. Lisa, Ann, would you like to help me set up the new entertainment venue?"

Ann: "You mean the---"

Alice: "That's the one. I received authorization before the flight from the Operations Department to use it for the first time on tonight's flight!"

Lisa: "Wow! I wasn't expecting that tonight! Let's go do it!"

Ann: "Definitely! Looks like we're gonna get some exercise on tonight's flight, too!"

Olivia: "What should I do?"

Lisa: "Just sit there for now and try not to hump anything while we're gone. Study your training manual. We'll be back soon."

Olivia: *pouting*

Lisa & Olivia & Ann & Alice - LPJ 07.png

(Note: I'm still learning Daz and was experimenting with a "sunlight through the windows" effect. I may have overdone it a bit) :LOL:

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
(#8 in series)

Alice (off camera): "T & A Executive Services, in association with Mile High Productions, is proud to present our first inflight presentation of "Mile High T & A", starring your personal service crew!"

(music begins)

Olivia: Where'd those poles come from? Is that "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" playing? "Hey! I wanna dance too!"

Alice: "Somebody want to do the math for her? *snicker*

Lisa: "Be nice, Alice. I've got this. Olivia, there are only 3 poles. Yes...I know. Duh! Plus, you are not certified for in-flight single pole dancing yet, let alone sharing a pole with one of us. If you fell on your head and hurt yourself, we'd have to land for your medical treatment. Plus, our insurance wouldn't cover you for that type of injury until you are certified. And it would ruin the whole flight."

Olivia: "So what can I do?"

(Lisa looks at Ann)

(Ann looks at Alice)

(Alice looks at Lisa, and smiles)

Lisa (softly to Alice): "You are so naughty..."

Lisa (to Olivia): Go sit on our guest's lap. There's no table there, so he must tap out the entire drum solo from the song on your thighs. Try to control yourself."

Alice: Fat chance of that happening.

Olivia: "Oh! Goodie!!!"

(a few minutes later...it IS a long song, remember?)

Olivia: "Uh...Lisa! He's not tapping on just my thighs anymore!"

Lisa: "Imagine that."

Ann and Alice: *snicker*

Olivia: "UGH!!! UGH!!! OMG!!! AAIIEEEEE!!!" (note to readers: feel free to insert whatever your own favorite orgasmic sounds may be)

Lisa: "I think she'll sleep well tonight now."

Olivia: *panting*

(music and dancing continues.....)

Lisa & Olivia & Ann & Alice - LPJ 08.png

Last edited:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
(#8 in series)

Alice (off camera): "T & A Executive Services, in association with Mile High Productions, is proud to present our first inflight presentation of "Mile High T & A", starring your personal service crew!"

(music begins)

Olivia: Where'd those poles come from? Is that "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" playing? "Hey! I wanna dance too!"

Alice: "Somebody want to do the math for her? *snicker*

Lisa: "Be nice, Alice. I've got this. Olivia, there are only 3 poles. Yes...I know. Duh! Plus, you are not certified for in-flight single pole dancing yet, let alone sharing a pole with one of us. If you fell on your head and hurt yourself, we'd have to land for your medical treatment. Plus, our insurance wouldn't cover you for that type of injury until you are certified. And it would ruin the whole flight."

Olivia: "So what can I do?"

(Lisa looks at Ann)

(Ann looks at Alice)

(Alice looks at Lisa, and smiles)

Lisa (softly to Alice): "You are so naughty..."

Lisa (to Olivia): Go sit on our guest's lap. There's no table there, so he must tap out the entire drum solo from the song on your thighs. Try to control yourself."

Alice: Fat chance of that happening.

Olivia: "Oh! Goodie!!!"

(a few minutes later...it IS a long song, remember?)

Olivia: "Uh...Lisa! He's not tapping on just my thighs anymore!"

Lisa: "Imagine that."

Ann and Alice: *snicker*

Olivia: "UGH!!! UGH!!! OMG!!! AAIIEEEEE!!!" (note to readers: feel free to insert whatever your own favorite orgasmic sounds may be)

Lisa: "I think she'll sleep well tonight now."

Olivia: *panting*

(music and dancing continues.....)

View attachment 618535
Have we lost the plot a bit here?, it started as a gentle buildup of chat and little slow tease and then Wham you get this scene? :) not what I expected LOL!

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Have we lost the plot a bit here?, it started as a gentle buildup of chat and little slow tease and then Wham you get this scene? :) not what I expected LOL!
Well, I figured after 7 renders of gentle chat and slow tease, some people were probably getting bored waiting for the gratuitous sex scene. ;)

PS - Plot? What plot? I've only been doing Daz renders for about 6 weeks. I'm just making it up as I go along. When I got the idea for the poles, I could only fit 3 of them in the render. I had to do SOMETHING with blondie. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: BigIrishLug

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Well, I figured after 7 renders of gentle chat and slow tease, some people were probably getting bored waiting for the gratuitous sex scene. ;)

PS - Plot? What plot? I've only been doing Daz renders for about 6 weeks. I'm just making it up as I go along. When I got the idea for the poles, I could only fit 3 of them in the render. I had to do SOMETHING with blondie. :LOL:
I liked the tease and build up and was not bored was looking forward to see the chump they were playing top, hoping it was grandad for a diff and interesting strand of images :)

itsyamfboi

Nov 23, 2017
The stories are great and all, but is there any way someone could make some simple pin ups of Anne? Preferably in stockings and heels?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017

Lisa wrong eye color! Mutant! Great scene though.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes