Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Sacerdos

Oct 5, 2017

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
In this mod, my pictures are only in the latest versions, the rest is typed in other mods and here - in fan-art.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Hello there,

I'm trying some wet skin. I found one who is, I think, easy to use: Genesis 3 Female(s) Wet Body Iray.

Tell me what do you think of it:
good: (y)
super: :love:
not bad, but...: :unsure:
what's that?! : /facepalm

Note: for the wet hair I pick OOT Alice hair for G3F.

Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you make water drips on your skin?

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017

Here are the characters, hair and proportions you can pick up, if you want a direct copy of the skin copy and get what is missing.
Thanks a lot!!! But how do you mix it?

BTW: if you are looking for assets, we have an asset request section here and a section with allready released assets here.

Happy Bubbles

Dec 6, 2017
Hum, I like that! Keep up the good work.
Thanks Givine, it's taken a while to get all my assets back in order and working. Worst part of having a system wiped out. Lost the source files for the series I did with Eric and Alice's webshow, etc. Luckily I still have my posts here with the completed art that I can work backwords from as well as my notes on the Alex model in the Art Assets thread.

At least going forwards I've got a more security on my files and system as well as having a couple of different storage locations with backups of my assets and my work.
Edit: corrected sentence order, added a sentence and corrected a name lol

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Finally getting to the point that I think I've got most of my stuff working right in Daz again. Here's a quick test I did with some new background tools and a lighting test. Still need to try it as a night version and see how it works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice, she has a Dell XPS 13 9360!!

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Hello there!

Well, after several test with Wet Body Iray (at night, daylight, etc), I come to the conclusion that this is not the best for the stuff I want to do. Also, there is a kind of glitch in the strategic area. Yep, the shell doesn't cover it.

I tested some others (like Skin Doctor or WetFX Decal & Shader Kit), and don't found something useful.

So here a render of a failed project (another one).

Olivia: Look like your aunt will be out tonight. Oh and I found this floating near by. I think it's yours.

View attachment 625579
Why do you say it's failed? Apart of the hands imo the water looks good.

But maybe you find sth HERE you didn't test until now and are more satisfied.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes