Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, that took some time and I confess on being a bit lazy on some of those renders. Actually most renders were already done a week ago but I put off the writing part. Still, I hope some of you will like it.
Somebody has to compile all of DarkHorizon's work so far, I would do it but I can't view his profile :(

Reactions: lexus and Kripke

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Just playing around with Lisa modelling a dForce bikini at the beach. 6 renders, same bikini using 6 different materials, 6 different poses and expressions. For all the Lisa lovers. If it brings a smile to your "social distancing at home" it will have served it's intended purpose. :)

Large renders, so I thumbnailed 5 of them. If you open them full size you'll be scrolling to see the whole picture.

(credit to Givine for the new Liza G8 duf file)

Lisa - MauiA 01r.png

Lisa - MauiA 02r.png Lisa - MauiA 03r.png Lisa - MauiA 04r.png Lisa - MauiA 05r.png Lisa - MauiA 06r.png

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just playing around with Lisa modelling a dForce bikini at the beach. 6 renders, same bikini using 6 different materials, 6 different poses and expressions. For all the Lisa lovers. If it brings a smile to your "social distancing at home" it will have served it's intended purpose. :)

Large renders, so I thumbnailed 5 of them. If you open them full size you'll be scrolling to see the whole picture.

(credit to Givine for the new Liza G8 duf file)

View attachment 638865

View attachment 638866 View attachment 638867 View attachment 638869 View attachment 638871 View attachment 638872
That last one seems to have slipped a little! :)

Reactions: lexus

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
That last one seems to have slipped a little! :)
Yup! I discovered dForce using the "start from a memorized pose" will drape the loose bikini top around her neck when it turns her upside down. I meant to "spoiler" that one, but forgot and just thumbnailed it along with the others. Oh well..... :eek: :rolleyes:

Reactions: lexus

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yup! I discovered dForce using the "start from a memorized pose" will drape the loose bikini top around her neck when it turns her upside down. I meant to "spoiler" that one, but forgot and just thumbnailed it along with the others. Oh well..... :eek: :rolleyes:
It's a fan art thread - you don't need to spoiler pics or nudity.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
does anyone have everything in one file but updated?
Most likely not. What you will need to do is look at the names of the errors (missing assets) you see when you load the character DUF file you can download in THIS thread. THEN, go here https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-releases.95/ and search for those assets. You'll find most of the stuff you are missing you can download "for free" there, but if you really do like the asset you download you should keep in mind that someone developed it "for sale" and it would be nice if you then went and purchased it. think of the assets thread on F95 as a "try before you buy" sorta thing. Nobody would force you to buy it, but hey, if you really like it and are gonna keep using it over and over......whatever.

And yes...you are going to have to learn a LOT of things about DAZ and the DAZ Studio if you want to make decent renders. It isn't like you should expect, "Hey! Somebody give me one file that has everything in it so I don't have to learn anything new!" The first thing that will frustrate the heck outta you is, "How do I install all this stuff I downloaded?" You'll discover links to instructions for things like that as you download the assets.

I've been doing DAZ rendering for about 8 weeks now. And I STILL learn something new everyday doing it. If you really want to do it, you will have to too. But I've learned there are plenty of good people here who are willing to help. So, have at it. But you are gonna have to be willing to not depend on "one size fits all" handouts just to make your life easier for you (although there ARE numerous things like "one size fits all" pre-lighting assets, etc, that will help you learn lighting concepts, posing concepts, etc. But as you get more experienced, you'll learn how to do the nuts and bolts of that stuff yourself too...for better results a lot of times).

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes