Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Well...after binge-watching all 21 episodes in 48 hours of Season 16 of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix, my brain was mush. I needed therapy, so here's 4 more for the Lisa Lovers. Just playing with lights and reflections. The last 2 are the same render but the perspective is changed slightly in one of them to see the full reflection on the floor. Large renders. Open them fully and scroll around if you want to.

(Credit to Givine for the Liza G8 duf file)

Lisa - SA 02.png

Lisa - SA 01.png Lisa - V2 01r.png Lisa - V2 02r.png

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I asked Lisa if she would do some photos with cute, fluffy, adorable animals. She said, "Sure! I love pets!"

So I can't figure out why she's so upset and not talking to me anymore......

Lisa - St An 01.png

Lisa - St An 02.png Lisa - St An 03.png Lisa - St An 04.png

They say every picture tells a story. So here's the story for picture #4, as told by the characters themselves starting at the bottom left with the Giraffe....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: No animals were injured or abused during the making of these renders. However, the Bear needed some supplemental oxygen after its scene.

(Large renders. Open fully to scroll. Credit to Givine for the Liza duf file)

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
im still new at Daz hope you like it View attachment 661285
What a HORRIFYING mess. Do you have ANY idea how long it will take to take care of what you created here? I mean first we need to spend HOURS having NAUGHTY fun with the three LOVELY ladies, then clean the floors, after that we need to Punish them with MORE sexy fun. -SIGH- Some people just don't think of the consequences. :)

Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: groq and ArcMagway

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Reference my last post 24-hours ago:

I just realized it's a MONKEY and not a BEAR. Geez! Living proof I should not render and post after being awake for almost 24 hours. My apologies to all the Bears and Monkeys in the world that were going, "WTF ???" :rolleyes:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I'm mostly just messing around with Daz. But if you have any ideas feel free to send me some.
oh I have TONS of ideas. I like the quality of your renders and also the fact that you put multiple images that go together.
If you want an idea, why not a series of 5-6 images of ann changing, but this time she knows max is watching and picks her old schoolgirl uniform just to tease him.

Kraken33

May 29, 2017
oh I have TONS of ideas. I like the quality of your renders and also the fact that you put multiple images that go together.
If you want an idea, why not a series of 5-6 images of ann changing, but this time she knows max is watching and picks her old schoolgirl uniform just to tease him.
I'll see what I can throw together :)

Reactions: SDaddy666
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes