4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Thank you but that not all girls. Olivia, Diana, Vicky, Kate and the Doc is missing. And with posing I mean something like this one.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/page-290#post-1374489
Standing in front / back side and spreading their pussies.
You're welcome.

I intentionally left other Girls out.
I don't want to argue, but the reason was that rest of the Girls were not established Chars and we know little to nothing other than they all like exhibitionism.

I strive for details, that's my way. I try my best, put in a lot of effort n desire to pose the Chars in more realistic n lively way deemed fit.

Maybe in future, i;ll think how the other Chars will fit in a scene all together.

Now to summarize the plot! and the Girl in question.. "Kate" was directing and taking this picture! :devilish: :illuminati:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Four more for the Lisa lovers. First 3 just playing around with different lighting, poses, etc. Large renders. Open and scroll 'em.

Lisa - SB 01.png

Lisa - SB 02.png Lisa - SB 03.png

The 4th one is because it's my birthday today (really!) and I didn't get any birthday presents (OK...that part's not true, but...) so I decided to make one for myself. I call it, "There's no such thing as too much Lisa!" Enjoy and stay safe. :)

Lisa - SB 04.png

(Note: On the first one I missed the extra candle stand poking through the back wall on the right. Newbie brain dump yet. And the "blowing hair" in the 4th one...just pretend there are little very narrow air jet blowers from off camera pointed at her heads. That's why the candle flames aren't moving too. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :rolleyes: ;) )

Credit to Givine for the Liza duf file.

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
because it's my birthday today (really!) and I didn't get any birthday presents (OK...that part's not true, but...) so I decided to make one for myself. I call it, "There's no such thing as too much Lisa!" Enjoy and stay safe. :)
Lisa treats you with a Pole dance! a perfect Gift you could ask for!

falcon6-bday-01.jpg

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Lisa treats you with a Pole dance! a perfect Gift you could ask for!
I made my post last night then went to bed. Woke up this morning to a pole, champagne, and Lisa in my house.

I may never leave home again.....

(How'd you get that pole in my living room without me waking up?) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: paragon

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I made my post last night then went to bed. Woke up this morning to a pole, champagne, and Lisa in my house.
I may never leave home again.....
(How'd you get that pole in my living room without me waking up?) :ROFLMAO:
Well you are not going to leave! But..You're not in your Home :unsure:

Lisa kidnapped and took you to her Home :ROFLMAO:

Its time to Party!

falcon6-bday-02-1080p.jpg

Last edited:

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Well you are not going to leave! But..You're not in your Home :unsure:

Lisa kidnapped and took you to her Home :ROFLMAO:

Its time to Party!
You gonna give me a heart attack, but yeah...I'd defy "social distancing" and let her kidnap me to her place for that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: yolol

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Four more for the Lisa lovers. First 3 just playing around with different lighting, poses, etc. Large renders. Open and scroll 'em.

View attachment 650175

View attachment 650176 View attachment 650177

The 4th one is because it's my birthday today (really!) and I didn't get any birthday presents (OK...that part's not true, but...) so I decided to make one for myself. I call it, "There's no such thing as too much Lisa!" Enjoy and stay safe. :)

View attachment 650178

(Note: On the first one I missed the extra candle stand poking through the back wall on the right. Newbie brain dump yet. And the "blowing hair" in the 4th one...just pretend there are little very narrow air jet blowers from off camera pointed at her heads. That's why the candle flames aren't moving too. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :rolleyes: ;) )

Credit to Givine for the Liza duf file.
Oh yeah, these are awesome. Thanks!

LestatDX

May 3, 2017
Everyone remembers this moment when Eric and Anna have sex in the living room and Max sends Lisa to her mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And we start a new story. Source data: All the girls belong to Eric, and Max didn't tell Eric about the effects of alcohol on Alice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes