4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Last edited:

rolmac

May 28, 2017
So you changed camera angle a bit lower and changed lighting or just brightened it up, compared to your first render of the same scene? Or you tried some other renderer?

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-fan-art.3950/post-4919272

I would say that color depth is better on the first render, it looks more like natural sunlight. The new one looks a bit washed out.
The new one looks great, it's just that the first one looks incredible :love:
what to tell you?

is your screen properly calibrated?

I do it with a probe. if I take old images to rework them. it's that since I bought myself a calibration probe, well everything that was done before must be resumed

the first version has a strong red cast, too high contrasts, bad exposure

if your screen has a blue cast and your brightness is a little too high. well it corrects a large part of the errors cited on the first version and it also explains why, for you, the second version seems washed out

as I take pictures that I have already made a year or two ago. and that now, since I've been using DAZ, I know its inner workings better. when you redo an image and you spend less time discovering your software and doing tests, you can spend more time on the rendering or the pose of the model or even review the crop

Reactions: DeadDogi

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
what to tell you?

I do it with a probe. if I take old images to rework them. it's that since I bought myself a calibration probe, well everything that was done before must be resumed

if your screen has a blue cast and your brightness is a little too high. well it corrects a large part of the errors cited on the first version and it also explains why, for you, the second version seems washed out

as I take pictures that I have already made a year or two ago. and that now, since I've been using DAZ, I know its inner workings better. when you redo an image and you spend less time discovering your software and doing tests, you can spend more time on the rendering or the pose of the model or even review the crop
However, in the new image, the background is more blurred and takes up a larger area. This is very unpleasant for the eyes. In general, both options have their advantages and disadvantages, but this only means that you have not passed this path and you have something to strive for.

rolmac

May 28, 2017
However, in the new image, the background is more blurred and takes up a larger area. This is very unpleasant for the eyes. In general, both options have their advantages and disadvantages, but this only means that you have not passed this path and you have something to strive for.
it is your opinion that engages only you

I just saw the two pictures you posted. before criticizing other people's images, start working on yours

Last edited:
Reactions: AbdelAdrian

DeadDogi

Mar 27, 2019
it is your opinion that engages only you

I just saw the two pictures you posted. before criticizing other people's images, start working on yours
Here everyone expresses his opinion, which may not be interesting to anyone. But if you are not interested in my opinion, then why such a bad reaction? Maybe you yourself see the shortcomings of your work? As for my pictures, it was just an attempt to work in Daz. At that time, I did not read any manuals and tutorials, I just opened Daz and tried to do what interested me. I'm not waiting for your answer, because. Your opinion is REALLY not interesting to me. Good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: rolmac

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
what to tell you?

Actually, my screen is properly calibrated, I also have a calibrator.
However, I'm not using the software provided by the calibrator manufacturer (X-Rite), since it is way too simplistic and does a fast and crappy job.
I would recommend open source DisplayCAL instead:

The color profile created by DisplayCAL is a much closer match to the built in sRGB profile of my monitor and a few other monitors I've calibrated, which makes me think that it may be a more accurate one. I didn't trust the fast results that the X-Rite application was spitting out.

If you haven't tried DisplayCAL yet, give it a try some time. If the profile it creates is a close match to the one you are using, then your profile is most likely accurate enough. In case they differ a lot, then a question arises about the accuracy of one or the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: bb888

rolmac

May 28, 2017
However, I'm not using the software provided by the calibrator manufacturer (X-Rite), since it is way too simplistic and does a fast and crappy job.
I have I1 Display pro and I use the brand's software. I see that the software that you site me is compatible with my probe. we are going to do a test

if the result is too different, it will pose a problem of who calibrates the best and the fairest

but OK! as the measurements are not really global, it is not an image on paper, but on a bright screen with for each type of screen a light source specific to each screen technology (of the panel)

I'm going to try your software to see what it says on specialized forums and especially what software is used by graphic companies

thank you I didn't ask the question of which software for my sound would have been important

Reactions: Penfold Mole

rolmac

May 28, 2017

The color profile created by DisplayCAL is a much closer match to the built in sRGB profile of my monitor and a few other monitors I've calibrated, which makes me think that it may be a more accurate one. I didn't trust the fast results that the X-Rite application was spitting out.

If you haven't tried DisplayCAL yet, give it a try some time. If the profile it creates is a close match to the one you are using, then your profile is most likely accurate enough. In case they differ a lot, then a question arises about the accuracy of one or the other.
good I used Display recalibrated my screen.

whether it's the Display or Profiler software, I didn't have to fix it. In addition, I pushed the screw to take my two images and I went to a dear friend to check on his computer

result: you have a problem with your screen or your sensor or your computer

caixote69

Apr 8, 2017
Big Brother & Glamour: Fan Art
Glamour - Cancept Art
Uniform and initiative
Форма и инициатива
1 Максимально закрытая
1 As closed as possible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 По умолчанию
2 По умолчанию
3 В белье жарко
3 It's hot in your underwear
4 Максимально открытая
4 As open as possible
5 Новое правило наказания - наказание за нарушение быть на занятиях голой весь день или неделю
Инициатива - если вы постоянно голые, то пусть это будет вашей формой
5 New rule of punishment-punishment for violation of being naked in class all day or week
Initiative - if you are constantly naked, then let it be your form
P.S.
Мало кого сексуально заинтересует девушка у которой жопа - один сплошной синяк
Few people are sexually interested in a girl whose ass is one solid bruise
Big Brother & Glamour: Fan Art
Glamour - Cancept Art
Lisa BBG
View attachment 715959

Character Preset
Light
Hair
Hair Shaders
genitalia
P.S.
The original Lisa from this site has a scale of 93%, which leads to problems with the finished grooves
Оригинальная Лиза с этого сайта имеет Scale 93%, что приводит проблемы с готовыми пазами

Hi dmitriiviktorov thx for your fantastic Job.

I'm new on Daz and Im trying to copy this scene. but I still get this errors:

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/body/pbmnipplesdiameter.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz original,fred winkler art,sabby/fwsa vivian hd for penny 8/mcm_rs_penny8navel_hdlv4.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz original,jessaii/isabelle for gabriela 8/mcm_rs_gabriela8_navel_hdlv4.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz originals,fred winkler art,sabby/fwsa willa hd for teen josie 8/mcm_rs_teenjosie8navel.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/dmitriiviktorov/test product/phmmouthrealismhd.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/fred winkler art,sabby,daz original/fwsa amara hd for mika 8/mcm_rs_ mika 8 navel.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/mousso,daz original/alabama hd for sydney 8/mcm_rs_sydney8_navel_hdlv4.dsf

I've search the instalation and the original files and did not find the *dsf

Can you help?

Thx

Reactions: lexus
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes