Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Hi dmitriiviktorov thx for your fantastic Job.

I'm new on Daz and Im trying to copy this scene. but I still get this errors:

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz 3d/body/pbmnipplesdiameter.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz original,fred winkler art,sabby/fwsa vivian hd for penny 8/mcm_rs_penny8navel_hdlv4.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz original,jessaii/isabelle for gabriela 8/mcm_rs_gabriela8_navel_hdlv4.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/daz originals,fred winkler art,sabby/fwsa willa hd for teen josie 8/mcm_rs_teenjosie8navel.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/dmitriiviktorov/test product/phmmouthrealismhd.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/fred winkler art,sabby,daz original/fwsa amara hd for mika 8/mcm_rs_ mika 8 navel.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/mousso,daz original/alabama hd for sydney 8/mcm_rs_sydney8_navel_hdlv4.dsf

I've search the instalation and the original files and did not find the *dsf

Can you help?

Thx
Снимок экрана (94).png

hollingph

Apr 17, 2020
Hi, can anyone tell me what is the model in the front? Is this a young version of Lisa? Which would make the Asset: ?
All I did was take the original, which was Blaire, tweeked the head size and changed her hair and adjusted bb 01.png bb 01a.png bb 01b.png bb 01c.png overall scale to reflect that she is the youngest. If she looks younger it must be the hair because I didn't use any age morphs.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes