Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
So, Mr. Falcon6 I have my Lisa model and I have the Tamara Hair on her but the Tamara hair only come with 6 colors and non of them are right, how to change the hair color? Also I've really been missing your Lisa renders.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
So, Mr. Falcon6 I have my Lisa model and I have the Tamara Hair on her but the Tamara hair only come with 6 colors and non of them are right, how to change the hair color? Also I've really been missing your Lisa renders.
That's a darn good question. I don't remember which "generic" hair shader I used, but it was something like this:

I plan on posting some more renders when able, but real life things reared their ugly heads and I've been away from rendering/posting for a while.

UPDATE: After searching my library more closely, I'm pretty sure I used this hair shader product to change the Tamara Hair color:

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
That's a darn good question. I don't remember which "generic" hair shader I used, but it was something like this:

I plan on posting some more renders when able, but real life things reared their ugly heads and I've been away from rendering/posting for a while.

UPDATE: After searching my library more closely, I'm pretty sure I used this hair shader product to change the Tamara Hair color:

No pressure on Lisa renders, you were quite prolific before and then they kind of stop all at once. I thought maybe those nieces of yours but you in time out :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the info I might check out both of them.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I thought maybe those nieces of yours but you in time out
I can handle the nieces. I took one of their Facebook post photos and FaceGen-ed it to a Daz model and sent it to them. Nothing NSFW or such, but more of a "WTF? How did you make me look like that?" sorta thing. They don't argue with me anymore about me trying to convince them their "social media" use can be dangerous in the wrong hands. And they quit b*tchin' at me for not "liking" the pictures of what they had for breakfast, lunch, and dinner too. :LOL:

Reactions: bb888

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I can handle the nieces. I took one of their Facebook post photos and FaceGen-ed it to a Daz model and sent it to them. Nothing NSFW or such, but more of a "WTF? How did you make me look like that?" sorta thing. They don't argue with me anymore about me trying to convince them their "social media" use can be dangerous in the wrong hands. And they quit b*tchin' at me for not "liking" the pictures of what they had for breakfast, lunch, and dinner too. :LOL:
Dont.....lewd...the....nieces...... sorry almost had a crisis of conscience there. You shouldn't put such suggestions in my head. But the whole face gen thing is interesting could be a useful way to make models. I have a few contenders in my private collection. These are my top contenders. So ima need a Falcon6 masterclass crash course on how to do that maybe

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
FaceGen works only as good as the quality of the photo you tell it to use. But even then it only creates a 2D image representation of the face which can then be overlaid on the Genesis model's face. Some end up looking really good...many not so good. I see it mostly used for celebrity type creations. One of the better creators of them is a Deviant Art creator who creates head morphs of celebrities and provides FaceGen overlays for them. Some of his head morphs have multiple different FaceGen texture overlays created from using different pictures of the celebrity. And he also includes body texture(s) for the default Genesis models he creates the Facegen head morphs for.

PM me if you want more info. I don't want to highjack this thread.

And I would never "lewd my nieces". Despite how aggravating they may get. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: x0run and bb888

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
FaceGen works only as good as the quality of the photo you tell it to use. But even then it only creates a 2D image representation of the face which can then be overlaid on the Genesis model's face. Some end up looking really good...many not so good. I see it mostly used for celebrity type creations. One of the better creators of them is a Deviant Art creator who creates head morphs of celebrities and provides FaceGen overlays for them. Some of his head morphs have multiple different face texture overlays created from using different pictures of the celebrity. And he also includes body texture(s) for the default Genesis models he creates the Facegen head morphs for.

PM me if you want more info. I don't want to highjack this thread.

And I would never "lewd my nieces". Despite how aggravating they may get. :ROFLMAO:
I might do that if/when I get normal models figured out.

Also I was the one struggling not to lewd. I was afraid you might not make any more Lisa renders if the dirty pervert on the internet had thoughts about how Uncle Falcon might punish his precocious nieces. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Falcon6

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
Also I was the one struggling not to lewd. I was afraid you might not make any more Lisa renders if the dirty pervert on the internet had thoughts about how Uncle Falcon might punish his precocious nieces. :ROFLMAO:
Falcon: "Hey Lisa, Ayrik misses renders of you. Go get your doppelgangers so I can make a quick one for the forum."

Lisa 1 (on right): "Why us? I thought he was considering lewd renders of your nieces!"

Lisa 2 (on left): "Chill girl! Falcon's nieces are both over 50-years old. It would be difficult for Falcon to even make a "lewd" render of them."

Lisa 3 (center): Hey you two! Stop that! There are plenty of 50+ hot babes out here on the Internet. Falcon's just not into rendering NSFW pictures of his relatives!

Falcon: *sigh...The things a sexy senior citizen has to put up with these days...*

Lisa 3 (center): "Now look what the two of you have done! Falcon's fantasizing again! Falcon! FALCON!! STOP THAT!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!"

Rendered 4K 4096 x 4096. Reduced to 3800 x 3800 for upload. Open full size and scroll. A very quick render with a few lights and simple background due to time constraints. Enjoy.

(PS - My nieces are safe. And I don't think Ayrik is a dirty pervert.) :ROFLMAO:

Lisa G3 Glamour - _Trio - Quick Render Scene Only Lights - 01_RS_intel.png

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes