Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Holy Shit...This is an awesome wet/oily skin. Im still fighting with it. Did you make it on your own or did u use something?
it was Ultimate Skin Moisture addon, it took a while to figure out how to make it work with gens, had to fiddle with surfaces and whatnot, if you search for "daz geoshell genesis 8.1" on YT, there is a vid by The WP Guru, he explains what is going on with these when they don't quite work, and how to fix it

but you can get very close with just Top Layer settings (Olivias skin), the second pic is screenshot showing what to do, and you might also want to try out fiddling with color maps to get texture effects in there, water beads etc, I haven't done it, but it should be doable, since the geoshell thingy works basically the same way

edit: just looking at the screenshot I noticed something I haven't tried also - there is a bump map option for Top Layer, should be possible to make the beading effects via that as well, and make the skin look more naturally oily/wet rather than just smooth/glossy

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
huge fan of the original ann, i had started writing something for her specifically, but the project went sideways fast. working on my own again and very much want to give her the platform she so much deserves. what I would like to do is a 40 yr old career woman , single, alone and scared... the premise being a young intern she's uncharicteristly attracted to, the dream scapes will sell, but the build up is intentionally long. the eventual payoff is a dedicated cock worshiper. ofcourse complications and jealousy....you get the drift...any of you VERY talented artists have any intrest in this storyline, im most intrested in a conversation

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodJob
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes