Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
It´s not all about Max dick, Lisa has other things going on in her life

View attachment 1639859

My 4th render this time I tried to pose her manually instead of using a pre-made pose. It was more annoying than difficult, move one joint and another moves with it, ajust it and something else moves :confused:

I will try to work on expressions next, any ideias were to start? I´m still trying to get a hang on this.
Tbh I would first start to work on lighting bc this will improve your renders the most. Posing and making expressions isnt that hard to do once you know which parameters you can use for certain things and what presets you can use etc. but lighting isnt that easy to learn and requires a lot of experimenting but at the end will benefit the quality of your renders the most because this is what people will notice the most. So the sooner you start to go up this learning curve the sooner you will get better and better results.

Reactions: bb888

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

View attachment 1639859

My 4th render this time I tried to pose her manually instead of using a pre-made pose. It was more annoying than difficult, move one joint and another moves with it, ajust it and something else moves :confused:

I will try to work on expressions next, any ideias were to start? I´m still trying to get a hang on this.
Yeah sure, but it's mainly about Max's dick:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Unidade01

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
huge fan of the original ann, i had started writing something for her specifically, but the project went sideways fast. working on my own again and very much want to give her the platform she so much deserves. what I would like to do is a 40 yr old career woman , single, alone and scared... the premise being a young intern she's uncharicteristly attracted to, the dream scapes will sell, but the build up is intentionally long. the eventual payoff is a dedicated cock worshiper. ofcourse complications and jealousy....you get the drift...any of you VERY talented artists have any intrest in this storyline, im most intrested in a conversation
hit me up in a PM

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

View attachment 1639859

I use premade poses and fine-tune them to fit. Expression morphs can save a lot of time like... (2) [DAZ] - 100 Must Have Expressions & 100 Must Have Expressions Volume 2 For Genesis 8 Female(s) | F95zone

Reactions: Unidade01

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Unfortunately, I have a problem with writing a story, it's not my thing. I hope you like it as it is :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice take on the Alex-Olivia event line... which was tragically abandoned by DS even though it was the most promising one in BB.. teens acting their age (like horny teens)? ..We can't have that...

Reactions: edi4 and wwwslave
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes