Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
So i gave it another try, this time I aimed at improving the lighting, since it was part of the feedback received.

Let me know what you guys think and what i need to work on

View attachment 1649497
In the "Viewport", selelct Iray. No camera or turn off the headlight and the adjust the initial lighting with "Render Settings/Tone Mapping/Exposure Value" adjust as desired. In the scene there will be often lights, overhead or lamps etc. Open the "Surfaces" and adjust emmisive values to taste.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Teacher: "oh! Ann, you are so naughty! You need to be punished! Come here, and lick "this" instead of your boring candy!" :cool:
Anyway, what the hell is this class! why are these such erotic pictures in the class? :sneaky: Homeroom teacher's preferences?:unsure:
It is a kind of motivation for the students to attend the classes and if they get high marks, they may get what they see ;). Erotic photos are in their phones already, so why not have it in public to make them leave their phones and concentrate in the school :p:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Anna2021

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Ann reached behind her feigning to push the guy that, pressing his junk in her butt, away only she "accidentally" grabbed his rigid cock, she didn't realize what it was at first because it was so hard and thick like the barrel-end of a baseball bat but soon she realized to her amazement and delight.. At the same time, the guy in front of her slipped his fingers inside of, now instantly flooded, womanhood. The two guys beside her started groping her tits pinching her nipples skillfully. It dawned on her that these guys use this technique all the time, to lower a girl's inhibitions down to nearly nothing at all. They were really skillful with their hands, begging to wonder how skillful they were with the "other" parts of their bodies. She sensed they were pros at this game and decided to play along with them.
The barkeep and server looked on at their play, the server commented that they do this every night to some hot momma. Lucky girls to be ravaged by the biggest studs in town!
It's no surprise that the name of the club is " The Nocturno Queen of Spades Club"

Ann Club 1.6.1_edited.jpg

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes