Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I kept fighting with different issues using script transferred body morphs from G3 to G8 and 8.1, so decided to try out remaking the favorit girls using G8.1 (with V8.1 hd details) as a starting point and then shape them using body and face morphs, Alice in the background is very close, quite happy with the result, but Ann took probably 3x as long, her face is quite different from the standard model and very difficult to dial in using standard morphs and make it so the expressions would produce good results... this is as good as I could get it with some Meshgrabber help
Will give the Metamixer a try in few days, maybe Ann's face will be easier with that...

below is G3 Ann and 8.1 "remake", can you tell which is which?
V81-remakes.jpg

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I kept fighting with different issues using script transferred body morphs from G3 to G8 and 8.1, so decided to try out remaking the favorit girls using G8.1 (with V8.1 hd details) as a starting point and then shape them using body and face morphs, Alice in the background is very close, quite happy with the result, but Ann took probably 3x as long, her face is quite different from the standard model and very difficult to dial in using standard morphs and make it so the expressions would produce good results... this is as good as I could get it with some Meshgrabber help
Will give the Metamixer a try in few days, maybe Ann's face will be easier with that...

below is G3 Ann and 8.1 "remake", can you tell which is which?
View attachment 1631004
Ann reminds me Charlotte from Hillside. Today I watched pictures of Whitewolf619 and others.

1650716_Charlotte_Corset_001.jpg

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
Charlotte, like Alice, seems quite a bit closer to standard Genesis face, Anns in comparison is much deeper, flatter, tiny nose and mouth, those together with cheeks were what gave me the most trouble, I probably resetted everything and started over 3 times with those standard morphs
but I just fired up the Metamixer, and sculpting in it is much more straight forward, basically complete freedom, I have a good feeling about it, could dial in things in 5min that took an hour with morphs...

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
So after a long time admiring the art work posted here a decided give it a try. This is my third render, and the first half decent one

Lisa3.png

Anyone knows if its possible to ajust the hair so it doesn´t cover so much of the face. All toggles change the all hair and ends up looking weird. Thanks in advance

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Anyone knows if its possible to ajust the hair so it doesn´t cover so much of the face. All toggles change the all hair and ends up looking weird. Thanks in advance
You can do a little bit, but I think one of the reasons DS changed her hair in Glamour was that this (Bonny Hair) was pretty bad when it comes to customizations and such.
1643919421111.png

Reactions: Unidade01

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
you can adjust Lisas hair with Meshgrabber addon - IMO a must have tool, I use it more and more, you can very quickly create indents on soft furniture where smoothing-collision doesn't work for instance, you can grab and move around any part of any mesh basically, a bit tedious to use if you also use keyframes to make scene sequences, but you can just save the scene, adjust, and save to a new scene file and so on

edit: here is the link to Daz shop, put it in your wish list and wait till its on sale, I payed like 25$ for that bundle as far as I can remember, well worth it -
I in no way profit from this, just a happy user

took me few seconds to move the hair away from her face here:
meshgrabber.jpg

Last edited:

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
you can adjust Lisas hair with Meshgrabber addon - IMO a must have tool, I use it more and more, you can very quickly create indents on soft furniture where smoothing-collision doesn't work for instance, you can grab and move around any part of any mesh basically, a bit tedious to use if you also use keyframes to make scene sequences, but you can just save the scene, adjust, and save to a new scene file and so on

edit: here is the link to Daz shop, put it in your wish list and wait till its on sale, I payed like 25$ for that bundle as far as I can remember, well worth it -
I in no way profit from this, just a happy user

took me few seconds to move the hair away from her face here:
View attachment 1632869
I was not aware of that addon. Will look into it, Thank you

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
it was Ultimate Skin Moisture addon, it took a while to figure out how to make it work with gens, had to fiddle with surfaces and whatnot, if you search for "daz geoshell genesis 8.1" on YT, there is a vid by The WP Guru, he explains what is going on with these when they don't quite work, and how to fix it

but you can get very close with just Top Layer settings (Olivias skin), the second pic is screenshot showing what to do, and you might also want to try out fiddling with color maps to get texture effects in there, water beads etc, I haven't done it, but it should be doable, since the geoshell thingy works basically the same way

edit: just looking at the screenshot I noticed something I haven't tried also - there is a bump map option for Top Layer, should be possible to make the beading effects via that as well, and make the skin look more naturally oily/wet rather than just smooth/glossy
I still dont use 8.1. Dont know why. But i try Ultimate Skin Moisture and this is the resault of my first try. Dont like her teeth but for a first try...its ok i think

Kira_at_the_Pool_02_Default Camera.png Kira_at_the_Pool_01_Default Camera.png

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
teeth might be a morph issue, some of those morphs that are floating around here that are made by using a script that converts a G3 figure shape to G8 morph cause these problems (and I couldn't figure out hot to fix them), there are other small things also, joint positions and weight maps don't quite match, so under some conditions the skin doesn't fold quite right around joints like it does on a genuine G8, 8.1 or V8.1 figure

I posted my last Anns OBJ file here https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-art-assets.3733/post-7485941 and instruction on how to use it, might want to give it a try, its not 100%, but if you don't put it next to genuine one, it isn't easy to see where the differences are

edit: added here Kiras OBJ, instructions to use it are the same as in the link above, also not 100% accurate, but at least teeth are fine :D

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mando Logica

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
teeth might be a morph issue, some of those morphs that are floating around here that are made by using a script that converts a G3 figure shape to G8 morph cause these problems (and I couldn't figure out hot to fix them), there are other small things also, joint positions and weight maps don't quite match, so under some conditions the skin doesn't fold quite right around joints like it does on a genuine G8, 8.1 or V8.1 figure

I posted my last Anns OBJ file here https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-art-assets.3733/post-7485941 and instruction on how to use it, might want to give it a try, its not 100%, but if you don't put it next to genuine one, it isn't easy to see where the differences are

edit: added here Kiras OBJ, instructions to use it are the same as in the link above, also not 100% accurate, but at least teeth are fine :D
thanks a lot. I give it a try :)

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
It´s not all about Max dick, Lisa has other things going on in her life

Lisa_4.png

My 4th render this time I tried to pose her manually instead of using a pre-made pose. It was more annoying than difficult, move one joint and another moves with it, ajust it and something else moves :confused:

I will try to work on expressions next, any ideias were to start? I´m still trying to get a hang on this.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes