Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

monach779

Jul 19, 2017
I like how the two renders reflect their personalities. It was a nice touch. Erick is more of the "dominating" type while Max is more the "Let's all enjoy it together" type.
Eric can be considered more dominant. I prefer the character of Max and the story is still alive and it can be anything. I understand Eric as a bad personality.

Oct 10, 2017
Eric can be considered more dominant. I prefer the character of Max and the story is still alive and it can be anything. I understand Eric as a bad personality.
Ah, Erick's definitely a dickhead, specially when he smirks at you. You just want to snap his neck in two. But Max is also the worst. Always remember that he is indeed trying to fuck his blood-related family hahaha. An actual crime.

The hatred in general for Erick comes from the fact that he is "the other dude". If we had an Erick centric game people would praise it for it's dark undertones and believable corruption. Of course I'm sure some people wouldn't like it, as his personality is indeed the absolute worst hahaha.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
That's why the best two pictures with Erick I found in Fan Art these are these below :);):cautious::whistle:
This cunt no longer smirks at you ... probably he does not want any smile :LOL::LOL::LOL:

1.jpg 2.jpg

Good Eric this is dead Eric :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Eric enthusiasts show so great sadness :cry::cry::cry: For them this is a black day in lives, their idol is dead :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

chromedome199

Sep 17, 2017
Just got an Occulus Quest 2. Amazing! So of course I had to try to create a quickie with Lisa.
Edit: Sorry, I meant to upload a looped version. CG50p1 in original post was a single loop, this (Lisa50p1 is 10 loops).
Hi this sounds great but it doesn't seem to play either versions is there something special you need to view this ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hi this sounds great but it doesn't seem to play either versions is there something special you need to view this ?
It's a H265 encoded video, so it would have trouble playing on older hardware that has no hardware decoder for H265 videos. It would have to use software decoding and depend on your CPU. You could try or on a Windows PC, whether you have hardware support for H265 or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, you might have more chances with your smartphone than a computer that is more than ~5 years old.
It is a VR optimized video anyway, you would need at least a or something alike to get a better stereoscopic view of it. You can still play it without one, obviously.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: globsis

chromedome199

Sep 17, 2017
It's a H265 encoded video, so it would have trouble playing on older hardware that has no hardware decoder for H265 videos. It would have to use software decoding and depend on your CPU. You could try or on a Windows PC, whether you have hardware support for H265 or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, you might have more chances with your smartphone than a computer that is more than ~5 years old.
It is a VR optimized video anyway, you would need at least a or something alike to get a better stereoscopic view of it. You can still play it without one, obviously.
oh that worked perfectly thanks a lot

and fantastic Job Epicuren as always

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes