Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
I personally think your version is better then this here. It gives her tomboyish expression like she orginally is. Not quite tomboy she is but close enough. If you decided to chage it already use orginal hair of her. These one out of character for her i think.

Polls is always welcome but if it'll change your vision of the story better not.
I didn't think Lisa could have any kind of boyish expression, to me she was always displayed as a curious, inexperienced girl who eventually becomes like her mother. That's what this game was supposed to portray. No, it won't affect the course of my story. But thanks for the idea, it might come in handy. Maybe it will make you happy, because I forgot about this image, even though this hairstyle has flaws..
7.png

What a thrill to see your art! (y)(y)(y) Thank you, you are a professional! ;) Continue!
And... DP with Lisa, please!
Thank you, that's very flattering. Can you give me a deciphering of "DP";)

lexus

May 9, 2017
Just got an Occulus Quest 2. Amazing! So of course I had to try to create a quickie with Lisa.
Edit: Sorry, I meant to upload a looped version. CG50p1 in original post was a single loop, this (Lisa50p1 is 10 loops).
What is this ?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What is this ?
It's a video, optimized for a VR headset. If you don't have a "real" one, but your phone is capable of playing it, you can use the dirt cheap Google Cardboard to view it.
If your PC is new enough to play H265 encoded videos, then you can play it in your PC, but you will just get two "fisheye" images side by side.

lexus

May 9, 2017
It's a video, optimized for a VR headset. If you don't have a "real" one, but your phone is capable of playing it, you can use the dirt cheap Google Cardboard to view it.
If your PC is new enough to play H265 encoded videos, then you can play it in your PC, but you will just get two "fisheye" images side by side.
Thanks

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes