Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
oh that worked perfectly thanks a lot

and fantastic Job Epicuren as always
Thanks!
Thank you Penfold for the explanation. I had wondered if I should use h.264 or 265, and went with the latest. With h265 I was also able to use the hevc_nvenc Nvidia hardware encoding option of ffmpeg. The h264 hardware option h264_nvenc doesn't work for me. Though honestly I don't see any dramatic time savings.

wwwslave

Jul 6, 2018
What do you think of the new models? Or bring back the past ones?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great artwork!! The new models look amazing, more real in my opinion. Can't wait to see what happens next. Maybe DP with Olivia or Liza, or maybe the girls are bring Kira to the mix.

Reactions: edi4

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Maybe) I'll see what the reaction is.
Great modelling.. isn't it amazing that fans of the game make actual complete scenes of the story that DS couldn't even bother to finish? All the BB/Glamour scenes are half-assed snore-fests.. two damn games and he couldn't bother to make a proper Lisa sex scene... let alone the others..
Keep it up.. these renders tell a better story without dialogue than DS ever did with his writing...

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Great modelling.. isn't it amazing that fans of the game make actual complete scenes of the story that DS couldn't even bother to finish? All the BB/Glamour scenes are half-assed snore-fests.. two damn games and he couldn't bother to make a proper Lisa sex scene... let alone the others..
Keep it up.. these renders tell a better story without dialogue than DS ever did with his writing...
I'm offended at how accurate this is.

edi4

Jul 21, 2019
Thank you all for the kind words, the idea of short hair came on its own, as the last model of hair was with a flaw that irritates me. I'll try to put up some replacement hairstyles today, what do you think of this idea?

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
The cast, probably discussing their next movie (I loved that idea in the game) :cool:
Kira, wanting to do something very kinky, Ann, no so sure about it. Liza maybe trying to convince Olivia to join the fun and Kate telling Alice she'd better do as she says.

Big brother the cast.png

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
I personally think your version is better then this here. It gives her tomboyish expression like she orginally is. Not quite tomboy she is but close enough. If you decided to chage it already use orginal hair of her. These one out of character for her i think.

Polls is always welcome but if it'll change your vision of the story better not.

Reactions: edi4
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes