Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
I always thought that the mom and Max scene would go like this, mom would be jacking Max off when she heard someone coming, she panics and jumps on Max's lap to hide him only to impale herself on to his cock, she muffles her scream and proceeds to convince Alice that she is trembling because she is cold, ( really it's from cumming from impaling herself on Max's cock in one go, after Alice leaves she would then try to get up only for Max to pull her towel off grab her hips and start to fuck her

Reactions: Born2game

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Just having fun after some basic studies on how this thing works. I will remake this image after gain more knowledge, with a better light, better pose and a nice environment. I'm satisfied with the results of this first attempt. She looks cute and natural. :)
What do you guys think?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just having fun after some basic studies on how this thing works. I will remake this image after gain more knowledge, with a better light, better pose and a nice environment. I'm satisfacted with the results of this first attempt. She looks cute and natural. :)
What do you guys think?
Any done in the taste is just fine for me, keep up the traning and I am hopping to see even more.

She looks great.:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Andarilho

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
It does look good.

I'm afraid to try to make my own poses because Daz is so limited. It becomes basic stop-motion puppetry with barbie dolls. As far as I can tell, you get no help for things like gravity causing hair and breasts to hang downward, or ass cheeks squishing a little because they're sitting on a chair.

Reactions: Darkaura

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yes, it's really nice. Would be better, but the same mistake as in original one. Max is doing anal ! And where is he poking with his rod ? :eek::frown:

Reactions: a1fox3
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes