Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Look into Diamond-mod. Pics are without the logo. The logo only appears in the game if you press the "hide"-button

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
this is why this site needs a dislike button.:mad:
I believe it was a joke. It means, you're not meant to like the picture itself, just the humor it represents.
Therefore, try to develop a sense of humor. :biggrin: It'll be good for you :)

Reactions: LFARA

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Here's a comparison.
I think the one in the center doesn't look old enough, the one on the right looks older but not too old. My mature Lisa concept has her in the 36-45 range, definitely not 50 yet. MILF, not GILF. As a teenager she spent 3 (or is it 4?) hours at the pool every afternoon, so if her skin doesn't look like shoe leather then the years have actually been kind.
As you say, the sun can do a lot of premature aging. If your point is to play up the potential sun damage, then maybe. If not, I certainly wouldn't put her as a healthy, fit 30-something (regardless how high that 30 goes). With that bit of jowl and such I would be guessing wrong side of 50 for sure. (caveat, I'm not the best judge of age around)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Here's a comparison.

View attachment 19469

Left: young Lisa as we know her in BB. Straight up Blaire figure.

Center: Ophelia HD figure with Blaire head, and the "Face Older HD" control at 100%. It's a meta-control that applies varying proportions to several other controls.

Right: Same as the center but with Ophelia head mixed equally with Blaire head.

There's not a big difference between the center and the right except for the marionette lines. I think the one in the center doesn't look old enough, the one on the right looks older but not too old. My mature Lisa concept has her in the 36-45 range, definitely not 50 yet. MILF, not GILF. As a teenager she spent 3 (or is it 4?) hours at the pool every afternoon, so if her skin doesn't look like shoe leather then the years have actually been kind.

Yes, she does heaps of yoga.

View attachment 19477
is it just me or does she seem too wrinkly for 50, like I feel she would be one of those people who really look after their skin.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i'd love to see you guys try out some outfits/striptease series on lisa (hint : schoolgirl outfit, th eone with the white socks)... i'll robably try out myself once i have a decent PC haha

Reactions: Darkaura
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes