Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Know that the first two renders have issues, but they took long enough and look good that decided to post anyways, fixed the issue for the last render as was adding more light to the scene with the camera.
Photoshopping is a good way to do a quick tweak or two. Brightening or darkening all or some of an image is really quick.
Alice_outdoorretreat.gif

View attachment 2068987
Did notice that whoever made the Galileo had the images backward but still it was cool to put it here, bat'leth look real nice and Alice showing it off is even better, specially with that suit.
Just mirror the image ;) TOS_Alice_flipped.jpg
As for the asset in Daz, invert whichever axis fixes it (i.e. Scale X -> -100%)

Lewd Fiction Games

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022

Rabsfort

Jun 16, 2017
Can you request from the AI to make variations in a specific "style"? If so, would it be possible to art-ify the original BB renders with a consistent style, so you end up with something that looks like drawn images? :unsure:
I don't really have much experience with it yet, but it seems like you can get a similar stlye across iterations, however it doesn't seem to work very well with more complex scenes and is terrible at doing hands. To keep her looking like Lisa, I had to blend various iterations in Photoshop on top of the original render. Dreambooth may help, as you could use the characters faces from various scenes to train it to create images with better likeness, not tried it myself yet though.

Reactions: Lewd Fiction Games

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I don't really have much experience with it yet, but it seems like you can get a similar stlye across iterations, however it doesn't seem to work very well with more complex scenes and is terrible at doing hands. To keep her looking like Lisa, I had to blend various iterations in Photoshop on top of the original render. Dreambooth may help, as you could use the characters faces from various scenes to train it to create images with better likeness, not tried it myself yet though.
Once you are already playing around in Photoshop there are lots of ways to get various stylistic representations. Just depends on what one wants. Mostly involves a little bit of Google-fu and trial and error.
simple napkin.png simple pencil.png

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
wonder_alice.png
Reworked that hole pole dancing scene as I was using someone else's setup but the lighting on that was horrible and I couldn't get it working correctly, here is a from-scratch setup using the pole from the original setup but the rest are assets from other places. Think this looks pretty good for something done all in Daz, no photoshop as I don't have it and have really never liked it as feel it is over complicated.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
"He looks very like my mother-in-law, despite that moustache" - "Err... but he hasn't any moustache!" - "She has" (c)
Something is wrong under the Alice's nose, even if it's natural.

• Haha
Reactions: firevoodoo

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
"He looks very like my mother-in-law, despite that moustache" - "Err... but he hasn't any moustache!" - "She has" (c)
Something is wrong under the Alice's nose, even if it's natural.
I spent probably 2/3 of total time on adding extra lights to the pool, mainly trying to get the water to work and adding caustic effects, and just didn't notice that one unwanted shadow crept in, it is a lengthy render due to all the lights and stuff, so I tried PSing it out, my painting skills are quite mediocre though

Reactions: firevoodoo

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I spent probably 2/3 of total time on adding extra lights to the pool, mainly trying to get the water to work and adding caustic effects, and just didn't notice that one unwanted shadow crept in, it is a lengthy render due to all the lights and stuff, so I tried PSing it out, my painting skills are quite mediocre though
I wish I have your 'mediocre painting skills' =)

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes