Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I like it, are you willing to share which assets were used to create her?
Specifically, which Gen8 character and which hair?
What you need: Hair Converter G3F to G8F, XTransfer G3 to G8
Open your Genesis 3 Female that you want as Genesis 8, look at the Morphs, follow the Instruction from XTransfer and chose the Directory from your Character, let him do his work.
Open Hair Converter, follow the instructions and chose the Directory from your Genesis 3 Female Hair, let him do his work.

Open a Base Figure G8F, add the Morphs, add the Hair and copy the Material from Skin etc. to this Figure, change the morphs like you want (you cant get a full 1 to 1 character), thats all.

If you use Character Converter, there can be a bug, he works not 100%
my G8 Version was created this way, I only changed the morphs, Lips, Chest, Hip etc.

Its not hard, try it

Reactions: ThePersonalAss

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
there is more work that needs to be done if you want those converted figures look right, I think there is a "bug" with eyes also, eyelids and eye corners don't quite match the eyeball shape, very obvious on Lisa XT morphs since the original G3 Blaire already has this eyelid issue, which the transfer tool makes worse
to fix emotions you need to move the mesh around on the face shape (I'm using Blender, there is a sculpt tool that allows you to do this), the way I understand how it works in Daz is that the facial expression morph is moving mesh points around depending on weight maps, and if the face shape has been heavily morphed, then the mesh is in the wrong place, especially noticeable around mouth/nose/cheek area when you try to dial in smile expressions
that is why these converted figures always look slightly off compared to original G3, a lot of fiddling with emotion dials can get an ok result, but that is a bandaid over the core problem
I think I saw a special texture set somewhere in Daz folders that highlights facial groups, kind of a tool to help you fix these issues, but can't find it now, maybe it was for G9, but I think I saw it for the 8 also

pic to illustrate the problem (front view, no perspective), this is a custom head I made in last couple days, notice how the mesh looks around mouth corners, the emotion is default daz open smile at 80%, the heads neutral (all emotions to zero) shape is 1:1 if you can believe it, the one on the right has had rough mesh adjustment done

Untitled-1.jpg

edit: the heads aren't 100% identical, but I CBA now to find the before/after mesh adjustment objs to make a picture, this is close enough
and the 3rd head above is the default g8.1 female head, compare how the mesh is positioned on the head shape compared to the sculpted heads below, that makes all the difference, some of the figures sold on Daz store even have these issues...
Untitled-2.jpg

edit2: a word of warning - don't move the mesh around on the body, unless you know what you're doing, if you screw up there, then fixing the JCMs later will be a total nightmare, easier to start over than try to fix that, I of course never have made such a mistake, info from a friend :D

Last edited:
Reactions: globsis
Jul 18, 2018
bro you can post it here too some guys also do
I don't think y'all understand. I'm 3 pages deep in the notes app.
It is a WALL of text.

I'm up to Eric giving Alice a massage in his underwear, Lisa finally getting to try giving Eric a blowjob, and Eric is just about to blackmail Kira (He caught her at the club buying drinks for Alice). I have other vignettes of Eric watching Alice sleep, Eric killing a spider for Alice, and Alice getting spanked.

There's very little about the mafia subplot. I know I have to figure something out with that partner he has, but they never appeared, or were mentioned after that one call.
I'm not currently thrilled about the first blowjob lesson because the AI all of a sudden developed a daddy kink. I ran with it, but I'm not sure I like where it went.
Alice's spanking scene feels like it's doing a lot for where it currently is in the story, and I can't find the right prompt to get Eric down to his tidy whities for the topless massage.
I probably have to make him more of a bastard. I put in a few thoughts blurbs, but nothing significant enough to portray how sinister he actually is.
I'll post the current text scenes as is if y'all feel like dealing with the monster scroll.

Future plans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I never played long enough to get to Vicky, so I'm completely clueless to everything about her. If anybody can give me a rundown what her story is, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes